How can I get over my crush?

My crush broke my heart a couple of weeks ago and when I told him I thought about him he felt uncomfortable. He said that he doesn’t see me more than just a friend who wants to use me as a buddy or pal. He said also that frankly that makes him very uncomfortable because we are such great friends m, he values our friendship too much and he doesn’t want to break that friendship so dating me would be very uncomfortable.
That was cut a harsh but at least he was honest about it and he told me that he’s interested in another girl anyway and they’ve been seeing each other for a while. I told him that I was happy for him but deep down inside I was crushed. Then two days ago when I was going to the store I saw him with that girl and I saw them kiss curse and it crushed me. I didn’t even bother to say hi to them I just left the store. I can’t stop thinking about him! 😭😭😭
I really really liked him a lot. He’s funny, smart, makes everyone laugh, crazy, he such a great friend to everyone including me. He has a heart of gold and he’s one of the most genuine people you’ve ever known. If I draw me to wake him but unfortunately he doesn’t feel the same way about me. I wish that girl was me. I’m still crushed over it. He’s cute too. My best friends told me I need to snap out of it and get off of him. They said they told me he didn’t like me and I should have listened. They’re TOUGH. Weren’t really gentle with me about it. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭💔💔💔💔💔💔
dale74 · M
Biggest problem with casual sex
[@6865,dale74] what’s wrong with you is that you judge every woman and you think they’re like that but they’re not. Some women are like that. You probably just have not met the right one.
DizzyLizzy94 · 26-30, F
[@6865,dale74] DAMN that is brutal, but you do have a point.
LostOrchid · 18-21, F
I'm so sorry. I hope you find a way to move on 💔
[@1209458,LostOrchid] thank you. Who is my best friends were as gentle as you were because they were very tough on me. They kept telling me that the guy didn’t like me but I didn’t wanna believe them but they were right.
LostOrchid · 18-21, F
[@1132160,AutisticYoungWoman2002] That hurts a lot truly 😢
[@1209458,LostOrchid] It does. I really like him a lot and we’re great friends and now I can’t stand seeing them together. That girl is so lucky
Wolfee · 31-35, M
Sounds like he is selfish
dale74 · M
[@1132160,AutisticYoungWoman2002] because I don't sugarcoat stuff other people always want to care about feelings and everything else but the truth is sometimes cold and cuts like a knife but would you rather someone just tell you oh everything is going to be okay he's going to come around he's going to fall in love with you and then it never happens. I'm sorry he's not the man you thought he was but there are many men out there who would truly care for you and value you.
[@6865,dale74] Look! I said he’s a very genuine kind hearted guy! I don’t understand you guys. You men always have something negative to say when a girl or woman likes a guy or a man girls always think they’re going to use us for sex. You don’t know my friend! You men are so brutal. Sound sound just like my dad and brother. If someone said they’re not OK then they should say it but I rather be told that everything‘s OK unless it isn’t 😭😭😭😭
DizzyLizzy94 · 26-30, F
[@1132160,AutisticYoungWoman2002] He may sound very harsh he does have a point. Did it ever occur that maybe he never liked you the way you liked him? Who’s there to be with a guy that wants you clearly clearly this guy doesn’t want you at all. You got to get over him and move on already. Most guys want sex anyways.
Dadbod52 · 56-60, M
Rebound sex!
[@447698,Dadbod52] ewww no!
Dadbod52 · 56-60, M
[@1132160,AutisticYoungWoman2002] works for me
[@447698,Dadbod52] OK that’s for you it’s not for everyone