Who likes the selfie posts on here?

Over all they are pretty positive and we can show some love to one another, which is definitely something that we need more of on here.
latinladybug · 41-45, F
[@17829,TryingtoLava] Awww, such a cute photo...
[@876949,latinladybug] thank you so much <3 thats my nephew :)
Mardrae · F
I seriously doubt that the selfies posted are even the same people on here.
Montanaman · M
[@1206142,Mardrae] Where's the faith?🤔😁
Mardrae · F
[@701855,Montanaman] lol...I guess I have none.
SimSimHae · F
i like the ones where i can see their pores in HD
[@509206,SimSimHae] ugh ...don't get me started on filters !
I don’t, tbh. I don’t see them as positive at all, because they’re superficial and a bit discouraging for those of us no longer young or “beauty contest” material. One of the things I liked about EP was also its anonymity. There’s Instagram and Facebook for endless selfies. 🙄
Loretta78 · 41-45, F
[@328496,bijouxbroussard] 💯 % agree!
DearAmbellina2113 · 36-40, F
I like them. I enjoy seeing everyone, plus once in a while I have a good makeup day and would like to share it.
Myself11 · 56-60, M
[@831314,DearAmbellina2113] hope to see it soon
Not me .It's shallow and superficial. There is nothing wrong with not posting selfies . It's kind of ridiculous actually...I enjoy just getting to know the person ..but I will admit I'm curious sometimes to know whom I talking to ..it's sometimes nice to see a face along with the words because it makes it more real ...if that makes sense? 🤷‍♀️
latinladybug · 41-45, F
[@1207913,Handmaidssnail] Yeah, makes sense.
Peaches · F
[@876949,latinladybug] ...until it's all they do.😏
[@1207913,Handmaidssnail] I kinda like them....I think they're good for morale .

I think they remind us that we're not perfect....and that's OK.

True , they aren't gor everybody ....and there's times I don't want to.

But there's also times I jump in and get reminded that despite my age , my scars, my fat....some still see the beauty that should.
I do, they help me to remember who I interacted with. Also they let me know that some accounts are not new people but someone just changed their username.
Peaches · F
Oh B.S., that's NOT why most share them.😐Not all maybe, but most are in love with themselves and want you to be too. They get boring and don't realize it.👎
[@364304,Peaches] I dunno , on the latest one I showed my scars, my fat and how my skin blisters alot.

I didn't want sympathy, I wanted to challenge myself .

I think that there are a multitude of reasons people use them.

I agree some are superficial, but some use them to remind themselves that they aren't freakishly ugly at all....that they still have character that shows through.