I know you guys are right and that i need to dump my boyfriend but i also don't want to end up old and alone either.

KindSoul25 · 26-30, F
But is it truly worth it? You're causing more harm to you then helping it
BlueVeins · 18-21, M
I'm sorry and I understand that you're in a really tough place right now, but I feel like dragging things out would just make it more likely that you'd end up alone, right? 'Cause if you leave now, you'll have more time to get a new one. 💗 You're still young.
MarkPaul · 22-25, M
It seems like you're all over the place on this and tbh, it seems very one-sided to you. If you're unhappy in your relationship, then sticking around just so you don't wind up alone isn't going to be of much practical use. On the other hand, if you think you can work things out, then you should be doing that instead of pining away here.

There's a choice that has to be made. It's one way or the other. Which way do YOU want to go?
Novascel · M
Drop him as fast as possible then.
Its much better like @blueveins said than dragging things on.Its better now than 5 years from now.
Asificair · M
I've said nothing, dont blame me!