Holidays can suck

I'm lucky to have a loving family but not everyone is as fortunate. All the best wishes for everyone sitting alone on Thanksgiving because I know it doesn't feel great. You're still loved and important, even if your family is not around or just awful.
sarahandahalf46-50, F
馃 I wanna go back to halloween :(
missbeez26-30, F
[@902047,sarahandahalf] [image deleted]
sarahandahalf46-50, F
[@486083,missbeez] YES!
ginnyfromtheblock22-25, F
i believe you because you鈥檝e never led me astray before 馃ズ
missbeez26-30, F
[@1029172,ginnyfromtheblock] [youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sC6sjlaRvQ]
CountScrofula36-40, M
[@1029172,ginnyfromtheblock] YOU ARE SO LOVED AND -VERY- IMPORTANT
missbeez26-30, F
Nice post馃
I'm perfectly fine with skipping to april 1st.
Lie to me some more
Viper31-35, M
[@682246,lulaluboo] [quote]Lie to me some more[/quote]
As you wish! I know next Thanksgiving we're going to get together, and have the best Thanksgiving just you and me. Candles lit, and you'll see me as the more handsome man that has ever lived!

There are you lies above.

I don't know about your family, but I truely hope you find someone that's special to you, and treats you right. But you are young and beautiful, and have a lot of freaking time left, to possible find someone that's not an A-Hole, treats you right and cares about you. To have future Thanksgivings with 馃
But I [b][c=#BF0000]need[/c][/b] holidays. 馃槧
CountScrofula36-40, M
[@24735,Silentspectator] Have all the holidays you want, my point is just to be nice to the lonely people today.
[@624254,CountScrofula] First brief on the way to [b][c=#BF0000]have[/c][/b] them with no further salary reductions. Only then, I will decide on the next part.
Viper31-35, M
Thank you for this kind message
I lovely, kind post, M.Comte. 馃