Hey guys I’m back. I just wanna apologize for my behavior earlier today.

I know I said I was going to leave but I was just angry. I just don’t like people yelling in my face and I had to block a couple people. I’m very sorry and I gotta start acting like an adult but I’m so use to being a kid. I just turned 18 last month. Give me a break!
I’m sorry guys. I’m sorry for acting stupid. Everyone was right about my behavior. I’ll try to behave the right way. Can you guys forgive me? 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻😭😭😭😭💖💖💖💖💖💖💖☹️☹️
Tres13 · 51-55, M
Forgiven
Spokeskitties75 · 41-45, M
I forgive you... but then again, I missed all the activities... so I don’t know what I’m forgiving you for... but I trust you 👍🏻
geoam1 · 51-55, M
This is a good start.
I left and came back too earlier, i get you
[@630459,SimplyChantou] 🖤🤗
You don’t need to apologise, I seen that loads of people are really hard on you on here and at 18 you’re still a teen so it’s normal not to be fully matured or Act like an adult yet. It’s normal to act immature from time to time no matter how old you are. Never apologise for expressing how you feel.