Is it fair of me to slow down or stop in traffic when making deliveries?

Sometimes I have to slow down to count the addresses and find the right one. Then, if someone doesn't have a driveway, I'll have to stop in the street to make their delivery. (I'm a delivery driver.) Is that fair of me to do? Just like UPS or the mailman? Or would I be impeding traffic?
LaCalaca · F
Do you have a sign or something ? That kinda signals ppl that you're making deliveries?
[@1147875,LaCalaca] Does it matter, as long as they know to pass me? Lol
LaCalaca · F
[@998562,SinlessOnslaught] lol ummmm ide just watch out for cops I guess
[@1147875,LaCalaca] I don't think cops would care. And if they do, at least they can inform me as to whether that's legal or not.
Depends on the cop or the driver behind you. If you don't have the vehicle authorization, you are kind of breaking vehicle codes.

To some degree, I think that people should expect these things while out driving and should be as patient as they can. We all know how traffic can be a bit weird anyway.
JoeyFoxx · 51-55, M
If you don't put on your hazards or your signal to indicate that you are planning to slow below normal travel, that's annoying.

The only thing I ask of delivery drivers is to signal!

Thank you.

And goodnight.
[@802348,JoeyFoxx] People who don't signal are dumbasses.
JoeyFoxx · 51-55, M
[@998562,SinlessOnslaught] agreed
I have no idea... but if your about to randomly stop, give a chic alittle warning, like maybe turn your hazard lights, so I will know to pass you 🤷‍♀️🤭
[@465377,SweetNSassy] Yeah I would definitely use flashers. Forgot to mention that.