Do you men enjoy being kissed all over your body during sex?

Or is it something that makes you or your ...masculinity uncomfortable?
DonotfolowmeF
I am kissing him all over whether he likes it or not 馃槖
chairde26-30, M
I love it. I had an ex gf who would kiss every part of me from the ankles up and down on both sides (not feet though, I hate that)
johnbgood46-50, M
I love the intimacy of it.
Ratatouillesque22-25, F
[@856134,johnbgood] hmm.
Ambroseguy8051-55, M
Enjoy. It causes tingles
Red50041-45, M
As long as one of those kisses is on the pole
ExtremeNext31-35
[@67525,Red500] lol
MilitantIrishman26-30, M
Why would that threaten someone's masculinity? Regardless, my answer is yes..
Ratatouillesque22-25, F
[@8731,CallMeDex] I ve been given that answer. Hence why I asked.
FantacyF
My hubby likes to kiss when he has an orgasm, he tells me he likes me to feel it when he does. Kissing all over is not his thing but kissing him in certain areas drives him wild
FrequencysM
It鈥檚 very sensual
Yes I do, not uncomortable at all
Mrsbetweenfatandfit26-30, F
Gentle kisses across your skin ( by someone you want to want you) should always make you feel desired. I鈥檇 be confused if they didn鈥檛 like it.
Hayleywg46-50, F
Oh yes!!!
Love it 鈽
I am not concerned too terribly about my masculinity...

to be honest, I think in part because since male role models were very rare for me although I do have one two (art alexakis) comes to mind most of mine became female.

it was kind of strange growing up as kid because I had enormous crush on a girl I just wanted to be more like.

she was such an inspiration and although we don't talk anymore you can tell she's had an influence on me every time I go out and buy a local product or try soda produced in the community.

She was very concerned about the movement of materials and goods so essentially that so much glass was produced in China was something she listed as a reason to buy local and while I'm not an adherent of buy american I will totally buy Oregonian or Pacific northwest produced goods.

unfortunately when I moved we grew up apart and whne I came back it just seemed like it was too awkward between us... especially because the circumstances I staretd to admire her under were ones in I Was enduring intense bullying and it's like when I went to florida I had girlfriend fit in was friends with tons of people and realized I could...

manage to fit in...

but when I came back and everyone treated me like I was still "That kid" it didn't go well.
AngelKrish22-25, M
I never tried lol