I would love to learn about my genetic map
yllacsar · 46-50, M
Nope....figure i must have some polish blood tho - i can't wash a spoon without getting soaking wet...
KaysHealingPath · 31-35, F
Lol can anyone though?
waterman1005 · 51-55, M
Good luck in your search. And if I may ask why are you on bed rest?
waterman1005 · 51-55, M
Sorry looked on down in your post. Congratulations on the twins!
TheStomachSadist · 22-25, M
No need to trace mine all from basically same nation. No mysteries. Boring af.
abe182 · 46-50, M
My dad just did it all. Not much for me to do. All mapped out. There was a twist my great grandfather and grandmother were also half brother and sister but didn't share any parents.
KaysHealingPath · 31-35, F
How is that possible?
abe182 · 46-50, M
@Tristemuneca: well I'm not sure what you would call it. One person's mom and the other persons dad, were previously married to each other.
StellasXOF · 36-40
No.. But I have relatives who have.. That's why I make jokes about being a French Princess.. Lol
KaysHealingPath · 31-35, F
Lol that's funny
StellasXOF · 36-40
Yeah my grandmother's distant ancestor was a king in France.. 😂😂
Lolco · 36-40, M
This is something I've always wanted to do... Very curious about, especially a genetics test to see what's my makeup from around the world
exexec · 61-69, M
It's impossible to completely map your ancestry, but I've been working on mine for 30 years and have made lots of progress. People tend to forget that half of their ancestors are women, whose last names are often not known.
KaysHealingPath · 31-35, F
This is very true I've hit plenty of dead ends with the some women either 2-4 generations back because they only list the fathers last name and not their mothers 😅
A lot of my ancestry is untraceable, but I did take a DNA test, and had my parents take one, too, to try and break down the countries of origin as much as possible.