if you dont believe in god are you more of an athiest about it or agnostic about it
1
|
CarmenSanDiego · 36-40, F
I've always said agnostic to make people accept me more. But truthfully, I'm far more atheist.
Carver · 26-30, F
Agnostic. The existence of a god seems highly unlikely from where I stand but I don't know for sure.
I'd say agnostic describes it better for me. I desperately would like there to be something more than this, I have departed ones I would dearly love to see again. But I have doubts and no trust in the dogma I was taught.
LovelyGorilla · 18-21, F
probably agnostic
Salix75 · 41-45, F
atheist
IntenseCookie · 18-21, F
I deny the existence of God, so I'm an atheist. I'm pretty sure an agnostic neither confirms or deny's.
firefall · 61-69, M
I'm an agnostic: I can conceive of the possibility of a god of some sort, and have no explanation for where the original point-mass came from.
TyphoidJerry · 36-40, M
Hard atheist. I am convinced there is no God.
Ynotisay · M
The label thing is a little tough for me but I might lean more towards Humanist. Either way, I have no belief in the supernatural.
[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/00/22/37/59/CityHigh-r3IACeULw-b.jpg] I am an agnostic atheist. I don't believe in a god, but I don't claim to know with absolute certainty that one doesn't exist.
Me too

if you dont believe in god are you more of an athi... | Community | Similar Worlds