So before I go to bed I have to tell you the story of how I got a guys social security number
Im filing a lawsuit against an uber driver. All I had was his first name and license plate from his profile on the app. So what I did was pay $50 to get a PI to run a plate and I got...

A report with...

His SSN/DOB/Full Name/List of Emails and his IP addresses and a huge list of current and former addresses and relatives. Its a company that has all our data. Now I can sue him. But I feel paranoid about big data.
MrBrownstone · 41-45, M
You could have sued without doing all that.
MrBrownstone · 41-45, M
[@1153989,ghostofapu] That’s not how lawsuit works
ghostofapu · 26-30, M
[@1149,MrBrownstone] Well excuse me for being new to filing them. Ive been fortunate.
MrBrownstone · 41-45, M
[@1153989,ghostofapu] That’s what a lawyer is for.
Gusman · 56-60, M
Be careful with all that information.
I would just give the Lawyer his first name and licence plate number. The time of the incident.
Let the Lawyer do the rest.
DeWayfarer · 61-69, M
You paid too much. 🤷‍♂️ Any good search site will charge at least half that if not less to file a law suit. Around 10 bucks.
DeWayfarer · 61-69, M
[@412752,PoetryNEmotion] I am alive and my cat still loves me.
PoetryNEmotion · 56-60, F
[@412417,DeWayfarer] Those are both great. She had better!
DeWayfarer · 61-69, M
[@412752,PoetryNEmotion] past life maybe. I know exactly what her life was like before me. I was there as well.

Updated: 1 min ago