What do you think about Mopeds? I'm thinking of buying one so I don't get stranded at work
Are they stupid? Whats a good price for one?
StellasXOF · 36-40
I love them.. They are awesome
Carver · 26-30, FVIP
I think they're classy. Screw what others think! If you like them and want one, that's the only thing that matters. Not sure about the price though. I imagine they're a bit spendy.
SimplyTracie · 22-25, F
Mopeds are great. I would worry about the careless drivers in cars.
Go for segway..or better yet rocket shoes!
ajsk13 · 46-50, M
Honda make a nice little bike but it's not cheap but it is reliable .. for a first timer a 250 would work just fine. Have you ever ridden before ? I'd probably look into motorcycle classes in your area , in my old state it was called team oregon , a motorcycle shop should know
TheConstantGardener · 51-55, M
A vintage Vespa or Lambretta. 👍
Danez · M
They're ok for cheap transportation as long as you don't have many hills to go up or dont have to do any freeway driving. Most are not fast enough to take on the freeway.
Neuroticnelly · 36-40, F
Theyre little motor bikes with a place to put your feet in front.
goofypony · 26-30, F
I love mine, great mileage and I get to dodge between all the traffic jams. Price? kind of hard to say without knowing where you are but shop around and you'll likely find something you like
Who cares if they're stupid. My wife was but it didn't affect her parenting or cooking just paying attention to me lol if it is practical then fuck the world and get it if it makes YOUR life easier as your the only one who it should matter to

What do you think about Mopeds? I'm thinking ... | Community | Similar Worlds