Do you think Hillary Clinton is a criminal?
2
|
Many evidence showed her wrong doings. But who am I to judge?
Invisible · 22-25, M
Yes
TexChik · 36-40, F
It's clear that she is. In his testimony to congress, Director Comey admitted Hillary lied to a federal investigator. She also lied to congress. Both are felonies
Primnproper · 51-55, F
[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/00/21/77/85/Primnproper-Udu83fFK4-b.jpg]
Primnproper · 51-55, F
@Evabraun: I think they should scrap both candidates and start again...😄
TexChik · 36-40, F
@Primnproper: unfortunately for you , Hillary is the known quantity when it comes to corruption and criminal activity
Primnproper · 51-55, F
@TexChik: well luckily for me I'm in the UK then and don't have to deal with either of the reprobates..
No...sloppy but not a criminal
Of course she is. But will she actually face real prison time for everything that she has done? It's doubtful (unfortunately)
Ynotisay · M
@MasterLee: Well it was your childish "precious hillary' comment that made me think that. Juvenile...you know.
IF Clinton is charged and convicted of a crime then she'll be a criminal. Until then she's not. Again, there's no freaking gray area there dude. It's cut and dry. I don't know any other way to explain it.
Other than to offer up the Dunning-Kruger effect.
Whatever. I'm done playing in your sand box.
MasterLee · 51-55, M
@Ynotisay: make sure to cover your droppings
carpediem · 61-69, M
@Ynotisay: I think maybe the FBI finally caught up with this bitch with a capital C. We shall see. Hopefully people wont be stupid enough to vote for this criminal.
ScrewThisImDone · 22-25, F
If it were any more obvious, she'd have the word freaking tattooed on her forehead in bright red letters.
Kyle1991 · 26-30, M
no i dont. i would have done the same thing. when someone wants to find something important online for the government, which place will they hack first......... the government site....... no one though of hacking google for government things
Magenta · F
Non. I think people should stop judging and condemning her.
Invisible · 22-25, M
Isn't that the point of the election? Judging candidates' character and aptitude?
Magenta · F
I see it as more...Observing, learning and assessing. But holding another human in judgement and condemnation is like saying we are infallible. It's good to have a little compassion and empathy.

Do you think Hillary Clinton is a criminal? | Community | Similar Worlds