yes, it happened to me when I was 19, shivering even in August, couldn't stand a/c
Pretty sure it's the mean autumn weather 🤔
aber sonst immer war mir nie wirklich kalt. sonst immer war mir selbst im Winter nicht kalt
Du wirst alt. Oder es liegt vielleicht doch daran.
@GermanAf: haha ja wahrscheinlich werde ich alt 😂
RealMustangGuy · 56-60, MVIP
Yes, I agree. But also different people do have different tolerances for heat and cold. My wife and I both prefer warm weather over cold weather, and both feel very cold even when others say the weather is nice. But my wife has lost weight as she's gotten older and the cold affects her much more than it did before though.
oh i see. 'cool' that i am not alone
1961dave · 56-60, M
Yes, it probably is, you'll adjust.
goagainsttheflow · 26-30, F
NO! 1.) It's Autumn 2.) If it's not that, it could be anemia. But I lost weight and can manage it just fine!
HoraceGreenley · 56-60, M
No. HUmar fat does not keep people warm.
But before that I always felt warm
HoraceGreenley · 56-60, M
@Chloe1o: that's because you had to work harder to move around.
VeronicaPrincess · 56-60
Extra weight does help you retain body heat. It also makes your body generate more heat by forcing it to work harder in movement, respiration, circulation, digestion (an overweight body is less efficient). You and your body will adjust to being at a healthier weight, but you'll probably have to wear sweaters or hoodies more often than you used to! :)
Will I also sweat less?
VeronicaPrincess · 56-60
Yes! :)
@VeronicaPrincess: haha i hope
No, something is not right.

Consult with your doctor and have you thyroid checked.
awebventure · 41-45, M
Could very well be the case yes. I am no fatty myself (understatement) and the cold is one of my worst enemies. Wool therefor on the other hand is a great and loyal friend. 🙂