Have you ever wanted to go to a place, & once you finally did it wasn't what you thought it would be?
-miami- ⛱
Sydney
Lolco · 36-40, M
& I hear it's fun!
@Lolco-: probably is but had an awful first visit that has tainted it for me
Lolco · 36-40, M
@InOtterWords: gotcha
dreamaway · F
Yeah. Paris.
dreamaway · F
@Lolco-: it is kinda like that. But the people are rude. And its VERY crowded. Its not as romantic as you think it is.
Lolco · 36-40, M
@dreamaway: thanks
dreamaway · F
@InOtterWords: same. But its overrated
LilPrincess · 41-45, F
Yes, it's called work
Lolco · 36-40, M
Lol
I went to Sea World once, before Blackfish came out.
It was awful.
Lolco · 36-40, M
Always wanted to go... I love sea life
Carver · 26-30, FVIP
California
Carver · 26-30, FVIP
@Lolco-: Los Angeles
Lolco · 36-40, M
@Carver: do you mind sharing a bit of your experience there?
Carver · 26-30, FVIP
@Lolco-: The people were rude and not chill or laid back one bit, the beaches were filthy and ugly, it was always hectic and busy and even the air was just horrible. I'm never going back!
GraveyardShade · 18-21, F
New Orleans
Lolco · 36-40, M
I picture the food in new Orleans to be Cajun/ spicy/ & amazing... Lots of bars/ & the street life being very alive... Street life meaning everything in-between good carts/ live instruments/ dealing ect
GraveyardShade · 18-21, F
hot , humid & dirty... the food is expensive & the drinks are overpriced ... but be my guest & try it out for yourself...
lacsar · 46-50, M
Miami is a shit hole these days huh ?
Lolco · 36-40, M
Well, for 1 it was extremely humid... Forget the heat the humidity was too much... It would rain everyday, but short bursts here & there & it was soo hot that it will dry up & seem like it didn't rain, but get ready for the humidity... also the running water was the worst I've ever tried!! Should I live there I would alwayss buy my drinking water... Miami Beach is "too ghetto" ... I guess since it's the main attraction & know it attracts everyone... There is a way better beach not too far, but besides everything I mentioned above it is a very beautiful black, regardless where you are

Have you ever wanted to go to a place, & once ... | Community | Similar Worlds