Is it weird for a man to wear pajamas?
I know a lot of men don't but I've decided that I wanna start wearing them to bed myself, would that be weird?
3
|
TAReturns · M
Whatever makes you comfortable works.
KaiTheHuman · 18-21
No, why would it be? I always wear pajamas.
luctoretemergo · 56-60, M
The old school ones...matching....like in the 50's....don't forget the robe too!
Becksta · 31-35, F
[@910835,luctoretemergo] Lol, does the robe have to be fraying and threadbare, too??? 🤣
luctoretemergo · 56-60, M
[@421598,Becksta] it’s gotta be neat!
Slippers too!
Becksta · 31-35, F
Each to his own... if you want to do it, then do it because you want to as opposed to worrying about what the next guy chooses to wear in bed.

It's not like you are breaking any laws or anything - and being used to wearing night clothes might help you if you ever end up in a situation where sleeping in your undies or nude isn't appropriate to do.
indyjoe · 51-55, M
It is not weird...it's a matter of personal choice, whatever you are comfortable with. Underwear, nude, just the bottoms (with t-shirt or no shirt), a pair of shorts, you clothes even...sleepwear is sleepwear and it's your sleep comfort that matters and it's not really anyone else's concern or business what you wear to bed (except maybe a partner or someone whose home you stay at).
jimjim1969 · 61-69, M
What kind, Like kids wear?
Billybob2 · 22-25, M
[@3376,jimjim1969] nah, matching ones
Txbob52 · 61-69, M
It’s not weird to wear Panama’s to bed. I experimented sleeping without them many years ago but I Always wore them even when my friends were sleeping in their underwear.

Is it weird for a man to wear pajamas? | Community | Similar Worlds