Im seriously unhappy right now. Everyone who I thought was a friend are all together having a friendsgiving I wasn't invited to.
Naturally I drove over there to torture myself which upset me even more. Ha and everyone wonders why I do a metric ton of drugs, because my life is awful and I want to forget.
0
|
Who cares? Go play video games
Addictedtoglamour · 26-30, M
[@946223,RamessesII] It just hurts.
[@738382,Addictedtoglamour] Get stoned and play video games
REMsleep · 36-40, F
You are not friends with true ginuwine people if they say that they are your friends but easily exclude you. They are shallow.
Addictedtoglamour · 26-30, M
[@867436,REMsleep] It's fine I'll just admit I have zero friends and go be alone for the rest of forever.
REMsleep · 36-40, F
[@738382,Addictedtoglamour] You could do that or you could just get better friends.
You drove over? 😨 Did anyone see you?
Addictedtoglamour · 26-30, M
[@998562,SinlessOnslaught] I did a slow drive by. I don't care if they saw me or not.
[@738382,Addictedtoglamour] Sorry man :/
Dancingxghost · 31-35, M
yeah most of us live in that kind of hell.
lovelywarpedlemon · 26-30, F
people suck, take yourself out to the bar right now. do drugs and listen to live music and dance. then come home take a bath and go to bed. in the morning you'll feel even worse and be thankful for the shitty reality you had before all the alcohol you drank. then with your newfound sobriety you'll move to Thailand and open your own B&B.
Addictedtoglamour · 26-30, M
[@417823,lovelywarpedlemon] I'm just going to shower and fall into a k-hole
lovelywarpedlemon · 26-30, F
[@738382,Addictedtoglamour]

[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyDj75ShZ0k]
Lilnonames · F
Do they do drugs too
Addictedtoglamour · 26-30, M
[@1749,Lilnonames] Some do
MarkPaul · 22-25, M
That hurts.
MarkPaul · 22-25, M
[@738382,Addictedtoglamour] I know... but it's after that good feeling wears off that I am worried about.
Addictedtoglamour · 26-30, M
[@8638,MarkPaul] That's why you just make one strong cocktail of drugs or do a ton of K.
MarkPaul · 22-25, M
[@738382,Addictedtoglamour] James... that's not going to solve anything. I wish you could see falling back to "instant gratification" isn't going to solve anything. You need a good talking to and for someone to listen to you.

Im seriously unhappy right now. Everyone who I tho... | Community | Similar Worlds