Have you been thinking of trying a new hobby lately? What is it?
2
|
tallpowerhouseblonde · 31-35, F Best Answer
One day I want my private pilot's license.
tallpowerhouseblonde · 31-35, F
[@78387,Stereoguy] People take out loans.Its 2 years to train,starting salary after is 40000 if the license is obtained.
[@1613,tallpowerhouseblonde] That is definitely a awesome job. :)
tallpowerhouseblonde · 31-35, F
[@78387,Stereoguy] Thank you for best answer.
sludgefeastII · 90-99, F
i bought a very expensive mountain bike. i ride it through the woods and stuff.

🚲️
[@968861,sludgefeastII] Oh cool! What did you get? :)
sludgefeastII · 90-99, F
pinnacle iroko 4
[@968861,sludgefeastII] That looks so neat. Congratulations 🎉
Printing my own shirts.. don’t like anything I see in shops anymore..
[@327405,theoneyouwerewarnedabout] That would be awesome! Post pictures if you do. :)
ShaythePanTransMan · 18-21, T
[@327405,theoneyouwerewarnedabout] Silkscreening then? I took a course on that. Very cool stuff. Definitely do post pictures if you do.
BamPow · 46-50, M
It’s not really a hobby per se, but after I get back from Colorado next month, I’m lined up to volunteer at a food pantry on Saturday mornings.
[@812185,BamPow] Now that is nice! Congratulations 🎉 🎉 well done 👍
ShaythePanTransMan · 18-21, T
Sewing. I already know a little on how to sew, but you see I don’t fit into men’s clothing. If I could sew, maybe I could tailor the clothes I want :(
[@961187,ShaythePanTransMan] That is a good skill that could actually make you a living. :)
ShaythePanTransMan · 18-21, T
[@78387,Stereoguy] For sure. But I’m not good with my hands. I have some trouble with fine motor movements.... I would love to know how to tailor my clothes though. I don’t even have a sewing machine; I’d have to go to the library.
[@961187,ShaythePanTransMan] I am sorry to hear that. Your library has sewing machines???
SpandauBallet · 46-50, M
I would love to successfully create a survivable method of time travel, but in order to do that I would have to break the laws of physics to achieve a sense of eternity, where all things exist, past present and future. Then learn how to channel one of the 3 and various areas from it
[@959183,BlackRecluse] Cool! Keep us informed. :)
TeresaRudolph71 · 46-50, F
If I manage to get my own place, I want to start gardening. It wouldn't really be a new hobby, since I have worked in the garden here. But actually planting it, and doing all the work involved, would be something new for me.

I also want to get back to playing the piano. Again, not new to me, as I took piano lessons for seven years when I was a kid, but it has been a long, long time since I've played much.
TeresaRudolph71 · 46-50, F
[@78387,Stereoguy] It's going quite well, thanks. :) I'm starting to feel better, and I think I'm starting to pick up a little momentum. I just need to adjust to getting up early again. But I like it here. I like the work, and most of the people here are great. :)
[@1351,TeresaRudolph71] I am so happy for you. 🤗🤗
TeresaRudolph71 · 46-50, F
[@78387,Stereoguy] Thank you! 😊🤗
Justme27 · M
My new hobby is staying indoors where it is cool.
[@621145,Justme27] :) :) :)

Have you been thinking of trying a new hobby latel... | Community | Similar Worlds