Is it weird that I bond more with old guys than I do guys my own age?
I think I’m an old soul.
9
|
Gumba1000 · M
Some girls like older men. There's plenty about. So not weird.
BitchyandMoody · 22-25, F
@Gumba1000 It’s because they got to live through the decades I can only dream of! I love hearing their stories about the past and how the music was, the people, the fashion, art etc. I’m just fascinated by that.
pete11 · M
Well I like young women
TotalCreep · 36-40, M
They aren’t as energetic as young guys.
BitchyandMoody · 22-25, F
@TotalCreepVibe There are older guys who run marathons, dance, exercise as if they were still in their twenties.
Littleboxofsecrets · 36-40, F
[@965793,TotalCreepVibe] I beg your pardon. For the most part, they're wilder.😉
More mature as far as attitude and personality
PrincessVelvet · 31-35, F
I get along better with men as well. Other women can just be way to catty and dramatic for me to deal with.
ISpeakTheTruth · 31-35, M
[@10430,PrincessVelvet] Yeah like cats.
Pfuzylogic · 56-60, M
You might have more in common like your taste in music. I went to over 30 concerts in the 70s and some young women are interested in that.
Pfuzylogic · 56-60, M
[@915131,AnAmericanPrayer]
Zeppelin was special but the festival seatng almost got people killed at Riverfront Stadium in Cincinnati like it tragically did with The Who. Rainbow was an outdoor concert with the Dixie dregs, the outlaws, Rick derringer and Rare Earth. It seemed like one of the last Rock concerts with Rainbow singing the dirges.
BitchyandMoody · 22-25, F
@Pfuzylogic Daamn! But I mean they’re rock concerts, people were high af, anything could’ve gone down. Just glad nothing happened to the bands lmaoo
Pfuzylogic · 56-60, M
[@915131,AnAmericanPrayer]
I have a couple of Posts detailing rainbow and one for Zeppelin and I almost drowned from use of blotter and trying to swim in the Miami Whitewater River.
ISpeakTheTruth · 31-35, M
That could be a father complex, or you just don't respect guys your age. I mean, you can choose to bond with anyone if you wanted to.
BitchyandMoody · 22-25, F
@ISpeakTheTruth Idk. I do respect them, It’s just with older guys I bond more with them. Although my father was an awful being not to disrespect him but he was. But I’m not looking to fill that void.
[@915131,AnAmericanPrayer] the void is there and what you didn't had, you replace now with abetter version of before...
Littleboxofsecrets · 36-40, F
It took me coming to a much older age than you, my 30's; to appreciate an older man vs younger. Just don't call them "old men"... refined & full of wisdom is better put.😉
DrWatson · 61-69, M
It's not that unusual.
FloridaPantyGuy · 31-35, M
Ain’t nothing wrong with that.

Is it weird that I bond more with old guys than I ... | Community | Similar Worlds