When was the last time you were really anxious?
1
|
MartinTheFirst · 18-21, M
Last time i farted, but its better now.
wackidywack · 18-21
like a few days ago
lilninja · 36-40, F
[@855786,wackidywack] I hate anxiety. Sorry you were going through it too
wackidywack · 18-21
[@696790,lilninja] You alright?
lilninja · 36-40, F
[@855786,wackidywack] yes I think so it's the rest of them that are not
Iliada · 18-21, F
Today :x
lilninja · 36-40, F
[@9882,iKnow] sorry to hear
Iliada · 18-21, F
[@696790,lilninja] Thanks. Are you ok?
lilninja · 36-40, F
[@9882,iKnow] yah thanks
Gumnaam · 26-30, M
When my partner cheated me in a deal N I lost 4M. N it was all I had at that time.
4meAndyou · F
This spring I've had pretty severe allergies. As a result I got an ear infection, and I've had some severe vertigo, where I feel like I might faint, I have to close my eyes, and I hold on to things so that I can get to the bed and lie down.

About three weeks ago, during one such episode, I couldn't breathe very well, I hadn't had even a sip of water all day, (so I think I was dehydrated), and I felt myself beginning to pass out in bed. That scared the hell out of me.
MaryJanine · 61-69, F
When we had a tornado warning recently. I can take weather watches, weather warnings, high wind warnings, sub-zero warnings - but not tornado warnings. One night at my childhood house, the weather was so bad, my brother, his son and the dog and I huddled in the basement for about an hour or so until the rain ceased.
4meAndyou · F
[@348565,MaryJanine] All through my childhood we spent every summer in Nebraska. I think I was about 5 years old the first time we had to shelter in the basement. The last time, I was about 14, and my grandfather drove us all into the potato cellar, which is a big deep underground dirt cellar with big wooden doors that can be fastened. I still remember my mother telling us not to get out of the car, because there were snakes in the potato cellar.
DarkSky · 51-55, M
This time last week
JupiterDreams · 26-30
Right now.
Diesel95 · 31-35, MVIP
Right now honestly I'm having a panic attack I think
Starcrossed · 36-40, F
On the cliff edge with the dog yesterday.

Group Members Report Abuse

When was the last time you were really anxious? | Community | Similar Worlds