Imagine being the tyoe of person who sticks up for child abusers, and victim blames.
C'mon SW, 馃槵 I'm all for expressing different opinions, but that is actually disgusting. I will never understand the thought processes of some people.
6
|
Edited: 5 days ago
NativeOregonian46-50
My brothers and mothers love blaming victims, they are all of course super religious as well.
cherokeepatti61-69, F
They are evil sociopaths if they do that.
Oblivion18-21, M
I鈥檝e had ppl tell me in regards to those who abused me as a child 鈥渢hey probably had a hard life鈥 and sympathize with them. I don鈥檛 understand it either.
SeductiveCactus18-21, F
[@932158,Oblivion] I'm also a victim, but never have been dismissed like that. I can't imagine how it must feel, makes me sick to my stomach that people can excuse that type of behaviour
MartinTheFirst18-21, M
Sometimes what you call someone might be completely wrong, hence the one who sees the truth got to stick up.
Blondie03F
I agree!馃憤锔

Imagine being the tyoe of person who sticks up for... | Community | Similar Worlds