I was catching up on the Love Island UK episodes tpday, and i am so sick of hearing the phrase 'it is what it is'
THEY SAY IT TO EVERYTHING.
1
|
Hexes · F
It is what it is 🤷🏽‍♀️
What's that
LyricalOne · F
Yeah, intellectual show like that, you’d think they’d have a more well rounded vocabulary.
SeductiveCactus · 18-21, F
[@638129,LyricalOne] never expected them to be smart. Just didnt expect for them to all use tjat one phrase.
SeductiveCactus · 18-21, F
[@731107,BoringGuy] well, not all haha. Ones a scientist and helps create vaccines.
SeductiveCactus · 18-21, F
[@731107,BoringGuy] although to be fair, she was stupid enough to go on Love island hahaha.
FloorGenAdm · 46-50, M
For like a year my co-worker would say FYI before everything she said and then she stopped saying that I don't know why.
Hexes · F
Hahah I knew people like that as well. Almost as bad for the ones that say ‘Like’ every time they turn around 🙄 [@454355,FloorGenAdm]
FinchFry · 22-25, F
it is what it is innit
Last year was "Where's your head at?"

I think this year is particularly horrible. I dislike every single person.

I was catching up on the Love Island UK episodes t... | Community | Similar Worlds