Do you know anyone that has murdered someone and didnt get convicted?
My friend's mom shot and killed her husband (my friends father). I guess they were fighting about her seeing another man. The fight escaladed quickly and she shot him. She never went to prison. I suppose it was chalked up as self defence. I've met her once, she seems nice. And my friend has lived with her the last 11 years or so. Just a normal person that happened to kill someone
0
|
akindheart · 61-69, F
yes both of my grandparents and great uncle were murdered by 3 guys. one guy turned state's evidence, one was a minor. the other has sat on death row for over 40 years. not executed yet
juiceyangel333 · 26-30, F
Does your friend miss their dad?
swandfriends · 36-40, F
I think he was around 7-8 when it happened. I heard years ago the dad was abusive and even ran over my friends foot with a lawn mower. I asked him a couple years ago if he had any good memories of his dad and he said yes lots of them. I'm confused, I thought his dad was mean, but he acted like he wasn't
juiceyangel333 · 26-30, F
[@594122,swandfriends] that's quite sad
GeniUs · 51-55, M
There's a rumour that a local villain killed his pregnant girlfriend and hung the crime on a 'learning disability' young adult(or whatever the latest phrase is). Ok I don't know the facts but just that statement makes me wonder if the police just wanted an easy collar.
Crazychick · 31-35, F
I wouldn't reveal it on the Internet if I did know.
My ex friend got into a drunk argument with another drunk guy (it was about me) he chased him and pushed him into the River Liffey in Dublin.. the guy drowned.

He went to Mountjoy for 5 days, Mountjoy is an awful prison in Dublin.. He got a 9 months sentence for "manslaughter"

He was let out on parole and had to sign on to some police station for a period of time after..

True story😔
Crazychick · 31-35, F
[@435994,MightyAphrodite] While you were childhood friends, did she ever talk about her ambitions of a job in the legal profession? Or did that come later?
[@496415,Crazychick] It was obvious, she's from a money rich family, the parents are solicitors, they go sailing on the weekends..
she is a brainy bitch who got 100% in everything and is now one of the top earners in Ireland as a solicitor.. She's crazy mad intelligent

and her sister is a neurologist living in London, also crazy mad intelligent
Crazychick · 31-35, F
[@435994,MightyAphrodite] Did you imagine she'd end up as a barrister when you were friends with her in school? If I'd known her I'd have been wary of her.
My father murdered my mother and he lied to the police and someone else backed him up. Had they listened to some other people and ran a police background check in another state they’d have known he was violent. He admitted to doing it to a family member when he was old a few years before he died. I knew all along in my heart that he did it.
Crazychick · 31-35, F
[@16806,cherokeepatti] Oh my gosh, I'm sorry to hear that.
swandfriends · 36-40, F
Wow that's crazy. How did he kill her?
[@594122,swandfriends] He shot her

Do you know anyone that has murdered someone and d... | Community | Similar Worlds