If you found out that somebody who you are potentially trying to date used only uber to get around
Would that make you second guess them?
0
|
Edited: 3 mths ago
ayup ..
Izzi1s · 46-50, M
There are many factors that have to be considered first.

1. If you live in a city like NY, it may be a better alternative than taking your vehicle....So, no second guess then.
2. Maybe she is environmentally friendly and has a car but wishes to help the ozone layer....So, no second guess then.
3. Maybe she never took the time to get her license....So, yes I would second guess then.
4. Maybe she is a raging alcoholic and lost her license after her 5th DUI....So, yes I would second guess then.
MournfulMind · 51-55, F
It depends on the city. And age group. I would have issues with it in Texas and with anyone over 28 to date.
However, for anyone under the age of 22y It will be considered normal/common and much simpler than paying “rental” fees for owning buying leasing a car even in Texas.simpler than driving. Heck, if it was cheaper, I’d do it!

I would imagine in large cities where you have to pay to store, park etc. Uber is a plus! And very common.

Uber and Lyft Are modern tools.

If you found out that somebody who you are potenti... | Community | Similar Worlds