What is it with all the snowflakes and trolls lately?
Why can't you all just be good boys/girls and talk about and discuss similar things like the name of the site implies, instead of endlessly ranting about politics/Trump? Believe it or not, most of us didn't join just to listen to you whine about everything you don't agree with. And to make matters worse, when someone does respond to your idiotic ramblings, you respond with insults and/or by calling everyone else a racist, nazi, traitor, etc. blah blah blah; what do you expect? For everyone to kiss your ass and agree with you or something?

Not sure where you're from, but here on Earth, things don't work that way. And so, if you're one of these people that have absolutely nothing better to do than rant... I'm sorry, you have my pity. Now do us both a favor and just block me so I can move on to more intelligible, constructive topics without the topics feed being clogged up with your nonsensical ramblings...
9
|
theoneyouwerewarnedabout · 41-45, M Best Answer
[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/01/15/24/55/theoneyouwerewarnedabout-s0QRBOgjYpcjrkL.jpg]
you will never get rid of a bad smell
Sharky86 · 31-35, M
With snowflakes you mean cocaine?
I agree! It's getting really old. And if it keeps up...well I guess I won't be on here much longer.
wildbill83 · 36-40, M
[@713180,Dan88411] Wish these people would just all go to facebook or something, that's all people do there... they'd fit right in...
Sorry I wasn't in the city what are these people doing in my absence..did someone bother you too much?
wildbill83 · 36-40, M
[@489988,D0notfollowme] It's not that people bother me; there's nothing wrong with simple disagreements/conflicts of interest, etc. it's to be expected; the problem is that's all some people do... argue and whine, endlessly...

It's like being stuck in the same room as a bunch of spoiled brats/children...
Sarin · 22-25, M
You live in a country where the majority hate people like you. Get used to it.
mysterioux · 26-30, M
they coming after you

Updated: 1 min ago

What is it with all the snowflakes and trolls late... | Community | Similar Worlds