HeavenKnows

Congratulations you win whingy b*tch of the week !
Wow. Someone must have been really bad. I never saw you say such about anyone before. What happened?
Picklebobble2 · 51-55, M
[@454017,SmilesOfLove] I humbly apologize. Not normally my thing to call somebody out like that.

I responded to her post in which i suggested that maybe if she spoke to her sister the way she addressed her question on here, I'D have blocked her too !
At which point she PM'd me, left the word FAG and blocked me !

Getting a little tired of those who come here, insult folk and then block them !
[@448576,Picklebobble2] No need to apologize to me. I know you and someone has to be very bad for you to call them out.
ViciDraco · 36-40, M
Haha, I must have been blocked as well for stating a Libertarian might like the tax cuts but would not like Trump because he is authoritarian.
Daisy50 · 51-55, F
I couldn't win a contest like that on my worst day.
ProdigalSummer · 41-45, F
Yay. I needed a win today.
Picklebobble2 · 51-55, M
[@613918,Jessica2000] I know. 😣 I apologize.
[@448576,Picklebobble2] Eh, it is what it is. She must have ticked you off.
Picklebobble2 · 51-55, M
[@613918,Jessica2000] should have thought better of that response though.
PoetryNEmotion · 56-60, F
Pickle! Is everything okay with you today? I notice your posts today are different from your usual ones.
PoetryNEmotion · 56-60, F
[@448576,Picklebobble2] No need to. Just checking upon you. The whole day, Pickle....As long as you are okay, my friend. I like you.
Picklebobble2 · 51-55, M
[@412752,PoetryNEmotion] Thanks for the concern. There is a lot of uncertainty about at the minute and it is making me a bit short with people. I am aware !
But i flatly refuse to take abuse from folk i'm trying to help.
If i allow that, that's me done !
PoetryNEmotion · 56-60, F
[@448576,Picklebobble2] Mostly I find the people I give any advice to are willing to listen. I must be lucky. You take care, Pickle. :)
Justmerae · 51-55, F
I just bitch in the real world 😫

Updated: 1 min ago