Just wow...
I guess it really is impossible for me to talk to anyone just because of who i am
3
|
puck61 · 56-60, M
Expound. I for one, would like to hear more about this. What seems to be the problem?
Bearo · 16-17, M
[@7558,froggtongue] Mm I know what you mean, but maybe some other time, few months later or more, because I don't think I'm in a good place of myself to step forward in any direction
froggtongue · 36-40, M
[@19383,Bearo] Ah, yes. I was on a show as a background extra and some of the other extras were looking like tough guys because that's what the show needed. I too got an initial scare when one of them talked to me. But when I thought about it for a second, I realized that he and I were just there to act a part. I got over my fear really quickly and talked to the man.
People have emotions like fear or love that they can't control. But they can learn to change how they deal with it. And it might help to smile more at people. It lets them know you're not there to be mean.
Bearo · 16-17, M
[@7558,froggtongue] That's really nice, but sadly not everyone understands that and therefor it's pretty hard to stand out in school as a friendly tough guy... Well one way or another when I'll find a way I might be able to change my life in one way or another..
Thevy29 · 36-40, M
You suffer from a case of foot-in-mouth disease, huh?
Bearo · 16-17, M
[@622125,Thevy29] very funny 🙄
froggtongue · 36-40, M
Why is that?
Clairebare · 18-21, F
Guess it sucks to be you
Bearo · 16-17, M
[@336997,Clairebare] it really does
nedkelly · M
Not everyone is willing to help new migrants and you have to learn to accept that fact, in time you will fit in
Bearo · 16-17, M
[@5946,nedkelly] The thing is, I'm not a migrant in the country if I'm apart of the whole place, and besides that, it just shows how nice people are in my school I guess
MushroomFaerie · 26-30, F
Who are you? A notorious murderer? cause honestly nobody knew until now
MushroomFaerie · 26-30, F
[@19383,Bearo] Why so glum, son?
Bearo · 16-17, M
[@656163,Mushroomfaerie] just being honest.. cuz now it honestly really seems like that
MushroomFaerie · 26-30, F
[@19383,Bearo] I'm sorry you feel that way. Everybody feels that way sometimes. Life is tough but hang in there. You can always talk to us here😊
alan20 · M
One thing we all get reminded of every so often is that there are plenty of nasty people; generally the greater their ignorance and the lower their IQ, the greater their wish to be bullies.
Bearo · 16-17, M
[@99512,alan20] And that just says how many chances I got to make it out in life
alan20 · M
[@19383,Bearo] Just try to meet the right people and don't let people who think they are superior get you down. They're not!

Just wow... | Community | Similar Worlds