I Am Exhausted

One of those days
I'm exhausted. I don't want to deal with anything right now. I want to quit everything, block out the world, and walk till I don't know where I am anymore. And go on from there.
+ 2 7 replies 5 views Aug 1, 2020 |
Here we go again
I've been in "on" mode for quite some time now, at least by my standards. It was inevitable, but now that I am getting a breather it is finally catching up to me. Exhaustion is here for a visit yet again. Trying to push through some of...
+ 2 5 replies 10 views Jul 31, 2020 |
I Am Exhausted
The last half hour of my shift was a mess. Some crazy person got up to the third floor, knocked on doors saying he was security, and pulled the fire alarms. I'm supposed to shut the alarms off, but I was told about that once briefly and remembe...
+ 3 4 replies 12 views Jun 29, 2020 |
I Am Exhausted
So much work and college, losing my mind a little, I don’t have the stamina most people who juggle multiple things at once do. Feel like I’m falling back into that slump 🙄
+ 3 0 replies 0 views Sep 24, 2018 |
I Am Exhausted
So I had to stay home from work today. I wasn't feeling good and it's really rare for me to have to actually call in, like I have to be dead for that to happen😂 Anyways, the doctor said I really needed to stay home. So I basically stayed in...
+ 5 3 replies 13 views Apr 19, 2018 |
I Am Exhausted
I know everything will be alright but right now it’s time for a venting.... I’m weary of people and being around them. I’m tired. I want to get away from everything and everyone for awhile. But life continues and after flying to one place I have to...
+ 4 16 replies 25 views Mar 1, 2018 |
I Am Exhausted
Worked 14 hours. now doing homework. I need a break!
I Am Exhausted
But I can't sleep
+ 2 15 replies 8 views Feb 9, 2017 |
I Am Exhausted
I've been shopping for party supplies for 6 hours and I've finally got everything I need. I'm just organising where everything has to go
+ 1 2 replies 10 views Jun 12, 2016 |
I Am Exhausted
I got very little sleep because I had to get my mom's chihuahua to the emergency vet. Ridiculous that they weren't going to take her to one considering she'd been hit by a bus. They don't like the cost of having her checked out......
+ 2 9 replies 17 views Jun 9, 2016 |
I Am Exhausted
Suddenly really tired it 8:17 pm now suddenly really tired for some reason a bit odd
+ 0 0 replies 0 views Feb 26, 2015 |

I Am Exhausted

I Am Exhausted | Similar Worlds