I Hate Politicians

[b]Donald Trump Tweets 2012 vs 2016[/b]

This two faces piece of shit talks out of both sides of his mouth and his ass at the same time. Where he stands on anything depends on how it effects him.

[b]Take the Protesters[/b]

2016 When he won - Just had a very open and successful presidential election. Now professional protesters, incited by the media, are protesting. Very unfair!
8:19 PM - 10 Nov 2016

2012 When Obama won - We can't let this happen. We should march on Washington and stop this travesty. Our nation is totally divided!
10:29 PM - 6 Nov 2012

He can be your president but he will never be mine. Hail to the chief "Grab em by the Pussy"
10
|
Ynotisay · M
[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/00/23/84/28/Ynotisay-EfoqhrAoA-b.jpg]
Tabatha · 31-35, F
Oh thank you. I looked for these but couldn't find them. You rock.
yeronlyman · 46-50, M
so many examples of this

"jobs crisis"... 2016 America is almost at full capacity employment
so he blames the immigrants because he knows this will appeal to the fanatic nationalist herd instinct
gymnoagori · 18-21, M
@Tabatha: and your just a tool LOL
Ynotisay · M
@Tabatha: Not only did they vote against their own best economic interests but they voted for a man who epitomizes the real "enemy" to their financial solvency. Blows my mind.
Tabatha · 31-35, F
@Ynotisay: His strategy is to get paid to put his name on a building. When it finished not to pay workers and then file bankruptcy. He's done it like 6 times.
Plus they bring in the Paul Ryan's of this country who helped kill the unions in Wisconsin. Those union workers voted for him knowing he hates unions and is against a minimum wage.
gymnoagori · 18-21, M
Get over yourself !
Northwest · M
@gymnoagori: More, or less original than your response?

Who's denying their fellow Americans, their point of view? It seems to me, that by attacking her, you're telling her that she cannot exercise her right to freedom of expression.

No one wants violence, and the legitimate protesters, are decrying violence. Not what Trump did, in 2012, when he called for a march on Washington, and a revolution.

So, stop whining about it.
Tabatha · 31-35, F
@gymnoagori: I have nothing in common with Trump's fans. I don't respect him or you for voting for him. This man has not ounce of decency in him and you deserve him. No go away.
gymnoagori · 18-21, M
@Tabatha: No need for me to go away I'm happy here in an America now that Trump is President 😃
Pfuzylogic · 56-60, M
It is frightening to think that his abusive non apologetic behavior resonates with rural america. I hope that this nightmarish truth will face a quick attenuation without harming our nation.
Pfuzylogic · 56-60, M
@Northwest: Reagan took that same position 0f anti abortion and promoted Scalia to the Supreme Court. It ended up with laws that were pro business and not morality.

If abortion is the issue, I challenge anyone to prove the impact that their vote for Trump will have in advancing that position.
History proves otherwise.
Northwest · M
@Pfuzylogic: I am not disagreeing with you. I believe Trump's position on this issue, was campaign rhetoric. That scene from the Evangelical meeting with Trump, where he stood in the middle, and they formed a circle around him, touching him to exorcise the devil, jumping up and down as they, is comical. It, however worked.

This past weekend, I had a conversation, with a Mexican woman, who voted for Trump. She hates everything about him, but was afraid Hillary, will be ripping babies out of vaginas.
CoffeeFirst · 51-55, F
Makes my vagina tired just thinking about all the national emphasis on vaginas these days... But if the clock gets turned back, I shall be very pissed off. --DW

I Hate Politicians

Donald Trump Tweets 2012 vs 2016 This two faces p... | I Hate Politicians | Similar Worlds