I Want to Be Happy

I don’t even know what happy feels like. I would like to though 🤷🏻‍♀️
7
|
I want to find happiness in everyday life. Whether it's due to work & accomplishments, relationships & family... or just taking pleasure in the simple things in life: Reading an interesting book, seeing a good movie or TV series, listen...
4
|
I wish my life was a happy one.
0
|
At this point of my life, I realize, again and again, if a problem could be solved with money, then it is not a problem. If you are willing to spend some money on solving lots of trivial nuisances then every-day life would be easier and happier.
4
|
From this moment onwards, I stop having any hope on the government and society in general. I will work hard to achieve more in my life to make myself happy.
5
|
“Happy” Honestly, positivity to me at this point has become a habit, and not a genuine feeling. Sometimes I feel like I have a smile sown on to my face and I can’t rip it off no matter how hard try.. It’s exhausting, and I do it for the people arou...
4
|
I think society needs to become more open, have more communal areas, places that are easily accessible without getting on a busy bus or driving through congested traffic. Consumer capitalism has got us all rushing and living in closed off spaces. I w...
4
|
Doesn't everyone? Of course, different things make different people happy. We playas love the game. Who doesn't like games? Especially the ones involving people's feelings? It's a risky game, that's why only the playas s...
1
|
I have decided to compile a list of things to do to achieve happiness. Whether or not this list will help, who knows, but it'll set me in the right direction: 1) Finish College - I finished in a sense 2) Get a job - completed 3) meet people and ...
3
|
I don’t know what kind of posts typically go in this group but has anyone felt like they’ve only gotten bad news, or have been stuck in a rut that you can’t actively get out of? Has it lasted more than a year? It’s been two and a half years of just n...
3
|
I want to be happy 😊
7
|
Sure who wouldn't? But sadly it's an illusion
1
|
But doesn’t everybody? 😂
18
|
I speak for myself when I say not only do I want to be happy. But I'm willing to work for it. Sure, it's an ongoing effort, yet I feel like I can do it. :)
1
|
Would you rather to be married or to be single?
5
|
I want to be happy? Who doesn't! What is happiness?? Tell me because I really want to know. What is it? And where do you find it Within yourself.? If so it doesn't exist. It's an illousion. Wonder if I will be happy when I'm ...
2
|
I try to keep negativity and negative people as far as possible and focus on what's good and positive in life trying to be happy.
6
|
My finals are over. I get to relax now & clear my mind. It feels so good. I started working out & eating healthy. I'm happy with how things are at the moment. I came across a post that has come to my attention...pretty much like a good...
7
|
I cannot stop crying. It’s been like three weeks now 🙄🙃😤
0
|
\ (•◡•) / Another year, another lesson I should be in someway all grown up but I keep being silly and childish. My name is Jacqueline Y se ser feliz en mas de un idioma Ciao, ciao- kities go meow
16
|

I Want to Be Happy
Categories: Health, Self-improvement

I Want to Be Happy | Similar Worlds