I Wish People Understood "taken In Hand"

A New Beginning! With DD, communication is key. We have proven this time and time again. However, I truly feel this time we turned a new leaf. We sat down twice this week to go over things and make new rules. Then after the first time, I made a list...
+ 1 6 replies 7 views Apr 15, 2015 |
Helle31
That is so beautifully written - and so right! I am so happy for both of you!
SilencedShy · 36-40, F
Thank you very much!
Kman4You
Nice.
RsBrat
That is so sweet. Sounds like you two are really communicating well now. I am happy for you big hugs. I do worry about the no restrictions thing. Do you get a safeword
SilencedShy · 36-40, F
Thanks RS. We have a safe word for sex. Nothing else. When I have him restrictions it was no belt and no wooden spoons, no maintenance etc. Now it's all up to him. In the bedroom I do not think I will ever use our safe word. He is very in tune with me. However for just in case reasons we have one. I can not expect him to tell the difference between real struggle and me fighting for my life. Because I tend to love a struggle, feeling him over power me. The safe word I feel is more so that we cover all ends and there is no assuming.
SilencedShy · 36-40, F
I answered under RS. I agree with you Christian.

Content Rating: Mildly Adult
Dating and Relationships

A New Beginning! With DD, communication is key. We... | I Wish People Understood "taken In Hand" | Similar Worlds