Spirituality & Religion

A school district in scandinavia has to shut down this week because one of the leaders is part of ISIS and abusive radicalization of kids.

WalterCrunkRight · 46-50, M
Swede! Er, I mean, sweet!
Longpatrol · 26-30, M
I'd investigate the douche for child sexual abuse as well.
Lynda70 · F
[@889684,Carazaa] LOL! Roman Catholicism is the largest single Christian denomination, comprising over half the total number of Christians. If you want to exclude them, you better stop boasting about how big and widespread the Christian religion is.
Longpatrol · 26-30, M
I'm a Catholic, been disgusted at the state of affairs in the Church the last few years. I wish they'd just reveal all the bullshit that they've covered up rather than it be dragged into the light piecemeal.

They forgot one of the commandments I think.

"Thou shalt not lie."
Carazaa · F
[@645510,Longpatrol] I think anyone who lies is not a born again christian!🙏
Sounds horrible.
hunkalove · 61-69, M
Ain't nothin' like spreading that good ol' Christian fear and hate!
Carazaa · F
[@45528,hunkalove] What do you mean? The entire school district in a town shut down because children were reporting hate from a ISIS members who fled to Syria now.
Entwistle · 51-55, M
Where did you read this? What's your source?
Carazaa · F
[@589276,Entwistle] I read it yesterday on Sveriges nyheter https://www.svt.se/ which has thousands of news articles daily that I read yesterday

and I found it today on this site

https://www.hallandsposten.se/nyheter/sverige/skolor-i-%C3%B6rebro-st%C3%A4ngs-kopplingar-till-is-1.49156398
Entwistle · 51-55, M
Would you like kids to be taught about Christianity?
Lynda70 · F
[@889684,Carazaa] Well the president and other government officers are sworn in on the christian bible; their money has "in god we trust" printed on it; a significant proportion of the population is christ. That should be good enough.

Perhaps you prefer the UK. We have a state church, headed by our Head of State, with its own, unelected, representaives in Parliament. Out state schools are required by law to hold daily Christian religious assemblies of all the students and to teach "religion", giving emphasis to Christianity. I suppose that's why crime is almost non-existant here with only had a few children murdered in the last few weeks. :(
WalterCrunkRight · 46-50, M
[@589276,Entwistle] You’re entitled to your opinion.
WalterCrunkRight · 46-50, M
[@10662,Emosaur] I bet you’re a riot at parties.

Spirituality & Religion