Spirituality & Religion

The Sign of Jonah

Jesus answered, “A wicked and adulterous generation asks for a sign! But none will be given it except the sign of the prophet Jonah. 40 For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of a huge fish, so the Son of Man will be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth. 41 The men of Nineveh will stand up at the judgment with this generation and condemn it; for they repented at the preaching of Jonah, and now something greater than Jonah is here. 42 The Queen of the South will rise at the judgment with this generation and condemn it; for she came from the ends of the earth to listen to Solomon’s wisdom, and now something greater than Solomon is here.

43 “When an impure spirit comes out of a person, it goes through arid places seeking rest and does not find it. 44 Then it says, ‘I will return to the house I left.’ When it arrives, it finds the house unoccupied, swept clean and put in order. 45 Then it goes and takes with it seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and live there. And the final condition of that person is worse than the first. That is how it will be with this wicked generation.” Matthew 12:39
TheBannibalOne · 61-69, M Best Comment
Very nice,very true.
Carazaa · F
[@1202043,TheBannibalOne] Yes, Jesus words!
I should have known you'd give best answer to someone who basically is sucking up without contributing anything.
Carazaa · F
[@1201381,LordShadowfireTheSarcastic] I like positive people!👍

Carazaa · F
[@1201381,LordShadowfireTheSarcastic] Yeah thats why the most educated people are christians, yeah. I think you need to hold your horses before its obvious that you do not know the Bible!
[@889684,Carazaa] [quote]...the most educated people are christians...[/quote]
Argumentum ad authoritatum fallacy.

[quote]I think you need to hold your horses before its obvious that you do not know the Bible![/quote]
Ad hominem attack.
rob19 · M
[@1201381,LordShadowfireTheSarcastic] Those and silly insults seem to be about all they have. Quite sad really. :(

Spirituality & Religion