Spirituality & Religion

What are your spiritual/religious beliefs?
And are you willing to challenge them? Please share 馃檪
2
|
ThesunisoutM Best Answer
I have my own religion馃槉
Venus18-21, M
[@11430,Thesunisout] Exactly the same as my religion. What a coincidence. Want best answer?
ThesunisoutM
[@1037015,Venus] If you feel the need then please 馃槉
ThesunisoutM
[@1037015,Venus] Thank you for Best Answer 馃憤锔
I have none
Venus18-21, M
[@8041,HistoriansFallacy] Nice I can respect that
MrBrownstone41-45, M
We were created in a lab thousands of years ago by aliens.
Venus18-21, M
[@958812,MyPathOfTotality] Do you know what this upgrade is for specifically?
[@1037015,Venus] it's in preparation for the Ascension. From 3rd dimensional beings 4th.
Venus18-21, M
[@958812,MyPathOfTotality] Thanks for sharing let's hope the ascension goes smoothly friend (:
Omnism.
Venus18-21, M
[@743805,DarkSillyArtistGeekNerdGamer] So you believe there's some truth in every religion. We're on the same page there.
Do onto others...
Venus18-21, M
[@327405,theoneyouwerewarnedabout] What you would have them do onto you
[@1037015,Venus] numero uno rule in the book.. 馃槑馃憤
TheWildEcho56-60, M
I'm a Christian and I have experienced God in so many amazing ways
TheWildEcho56-60, M
[@1037015,Venus] when I was 17 I went to a church youth meeting and Gods presence was so real, I knew He was calling me to give my life to Him.
Venus18-21, M
[@722316,TheWildEcho] That's great. Hope you stay strong in your faith friend (:
TheWildEcho56-60, M
[@1037015,Venus] thanks!
titmouse41-45, M
None are mine, but i like a few.
Venus18-21, M
[@885950,titmouse] Yeah I'm agnostic myself, but Hinduism and Buddhism seem very interesting
titmouse41-45, M
[@1037015,Venus] I LOVE Taoism too, that's some good stuff, less cosmic than Buddhism and Hinduism can get, more like Stoicism.
Venus18-21, M
[@885950,titmouse] You read my mind. I also love how Taoism incorporates the belief in "chi" energy the same as much older Chinese traditions (:
MartinTheFirst18-21, M
That Jehovah created everything with the help of his first born son Jesus Christ. I constantly do. I have a list of what to study further into.
Venus18-21, M
[@336516,MartinTheFirst] Smart answer, thanks for the info
CiaotuttiF
[@336516,MartinTheFirst] I kind of agree with you in one way. Apparently people with Me/cfs are not allowed to give blood as its a virus. Not everyone with Me/cfs is diagnoised and in some cases dont know. I had a blood tranfusion & im almost 100% certain I got it from that as it wasn't long after I got my sympyoms they eventually gave me a diagnosis. However in the UK the government say Me/cfs is psychological hmmm not so thats another story. Anyway in the Uk people diagnosed with Me/cfs are not allowed to give blood. Odd contradiction. I think if I had an alternative to that transfusion I would have taken it but I never knew there were any.
MartinTheFirst18-21, M
[@982228,Ciaotutti] It's kind of frown upon simply because it was brought forth by Jehovah's witnesses and the likes, that's why people are not made aware of the alternatives.

However apparently clinics have become a bit better with not giving blood unless necessary due to the aids epidemic.
Tastyfrzz56-60, M
They've changed a lot over the years. I no longer just go along with what is written in an old book or said by a guy behind a pulpit. There are some things that can't be put into words. No one has figured it all out yet. The world is full of lies. Given: we and everything around us is compressed energy. Therefore we are a dream bounded by reality.
Venus18-21, M
[@391032,Tastyfrzz] That was quite beautiful. If I hadn't already given out best answer you would get it sir. I am of the opinion that every religion has some lies in it but also the every religion has some truth too. On another note, "If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.鈥-Nikola Tesla
Faith... should be good enough...
Venus18-21, M
[@1067,Soossie] 馃
[@1037015,Venus]

Thank you...

Spirituality & Religion

What are your spiritual/religious beliefs? | Spirituality & Religion | Similar Worlds