Spirituality & Religion

What do we have to do for God to hear and anwer our prayers?
Have you had your prayers answered? If so please share!馃尫

I believe you have to be born again, and put God first in money and time.

[b]"Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this, says the LORD Almighty, and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it."
[/b]

-to demonstrate how God has blessed me when I tithe: Here is a story for you. I was young and my husband left me and moved in with a girl down the street. I was young with two small kids and I cried out to God what can I do to be blessed.

And he showed me the verse in Malachi to tithe, so I gave 10% of my $400 I was making a month at the time. My rent was $550 so I did it on faith because I was going to be super short on rent.

Then a day or so before my rent was due, a lady knocked on my door and said. "I have a gift for you, $22.000 because you gave me a few rides last year to a nursing home." She said "My friend died and he gave me his money in his will, but I don't need it, because I am a millionaire." I could pay my rent. Praise God. He has promised "my own, will never beg for bread!"

Another answered prayer was when I was late for work when I was young and drove very fast 80 miles an hour onto a 5 lane freeway packed of cars and had to slam on my brakes because the traffic came to a stop. I couldn't get into the next lane because there was a big truck there so I and went spinning around 3 times and yelled "Please don't make me hit anyone God" and my car stopped miraculously exactly parallel less than an inch from the cement divider. The whole freeway stopped for me. I still can't figure how my car didn't hit anyone!

Another miracle is when I was working for a company and the boss had a problem with me. He had asked me to do something I thought was unethical and I refused, and he asked me to leave. I called a man who had asked me to work with his company on a contract basis a year ago, but he said absolutely, but he had to wait for a go ahead from the landlord to give me an office there. So I went home to just pray and wait and read my Bible. Well I waited and read for 10 hrs a day for a few months, not applying anywhere else because God told me in my heart not to worry. So he finally called and I moved in to the new office and worked with this company. After a month I had $20 in my account and my rent was due. I told the secretary that I couldn't pay my rent at 5 pm probably, but she said its only 10 am, and the rent is not due until 5 pm so don't worry because we had all prayed at the staff meeting. So I went back in my office. At 3 pm a man called and said that he wanted an appointment. I gave him one at 4 pm, and he came. He said I like you and I want to pay for the next few months for my teens to come to you and he gave me a few thousand dollars at 4:50 pm and I could pay my rent at 5pm. That year God increased my pay from $3000 to over $8000 a month. For some its not much but for me it was a lot!
[center]馃尫鉂わ笍馃尫[/center]
6
|
Edited: 2 mths ago
This page is a permanent link to the reply below and its nested replies. See all post replies 禄
Entwistle51-55, M
Be delusional.
GodSpeed6361-69, M
[@589276,Entwistle] [quote]Be delusional.[/quote]

No thanks, I don't believe in evolution. I believe in the one true God who lives forever. He's no delusion.
hippyjoe195561-69, M
[@589276,Entwistle] Delusion is believing against all evidence to the contrary that there is evolution for which there is no evidence at all. Kind of funny.
Entwistle51-55, M
[@10033,hippyjoe1955] Without a shadow of a doubt what you just wrote is the maddest thing I have ever read on SW.
hippyjoe195561-69, M
[@589276,Entwistle] You have never done an evidence search in your life have you? Kind of funny. Try it sometime you might be surprised to find out what you think as evidence of evolution is faked.
Entwistle51-55, M
I know a little about evolution. What I learned at school and what I have read since. It makes sense and there is plenty of evidence for it. The evidence for evolution is all around us. It's even in our body.
hippyjoe195561-69, M
[@589276,Entwistle] Try reading a few better books. You have been sold a bill of goods and are not even aware of it. Even Darwin would have abandoned his theory by now with the lack of evidence he proposed as proof. The fossil record is empty. The artistic renderings are shown as fake. Even the theory behind the theory has fallen apart with the 'true believers' making stupid comments like "Something comes from nothing but we don't know how".
Entwistle51-55, M
[@10033,hippyjoe1955] The theory of evolution has itself evolved. Science has grown and will continue to do so.
Richard Dawkins is a guy I believe and trust. He has no reason to lie.
You should maybe read some of his work.
hippyjoe195561-69, M
[@589276,Entwistle] Not really. It has just got more and more ridiculous as it eliminates this part and that part as those parts get shown to be nonsense. Evolution is nonsense from start (which it can't explain) to finish (which it can not explain) Too funny that you would actually fall for that nonsense.
Entwistle51-55, M
[@10033,hippyjoe1955] Our own bodies have and continue to evolve. You can see it in animal life,How creatures have adapted to their habitats. There really is no need to doubt evolution at all. Any serious study lead with an open mind would prove that to anyone.
hippyjoe195561-69, M
[@589276,Entwistle] Where can I see it? Please be specific. What are we evolving into?

Spirituality & Religion

What do we have to do for God to hear and anwer ou... | Spirituality & Religion | Replies | Similar Worlds