Spirituality & Religion

Question:
Add more details (optional):
Add a Poll »
Post Rating Level: | | | |
Ask Question

Any psychics out there?
I want a reading for love tarot
0
18 mins ago
|
What is your idea of heaven?
What is your idea of hell?
0
39 mins ago
|
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.
That’s one of God’s Promises in 1 John 1:9, and He never breaks a promise.
6
3 hrs ago
|
You are valuable and unique in this universe. Here’s how your spirit can reconnect with God’s.
When God made the heavens, the waters upon the earth, the animals, and the fowl in the sky, He said “It is good.” Then the conversation in the Godhead (the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit) turned to...“Let us make mankind in our own image, and procla...
0
6 hrs ago
|
Psychic reading for me
0
11 hrs ago
|
Psychic reading on me?
0
23 hrs ago
|
Someone do tarot reading on me
0
1 day ago
|
What if we are like quarks?
Like, a fire has a certain energy around it. The final separations of the physical into tiny constituent parts. What if we are like electrons, or quarks of a certain type. And we those we have the most interaction with become entangled with us in som...
31-35, MVIP
0
1 day ago
|
is it a sin to do bad things to your enemies?
my whole enemies does alot bad things to me and yet they continue to do it
0
1 day ago
|
When you feel discouraged and defeated...
The voices in this world, the enemy’s lies, and even our own negative words can do a pretty good job of making us feel defeated and anxious. Choose to tune out from all that mess, and instead, choose to listen to what God says about you. He reminds ...
6
1 day ago
|
When you’re anxious about the future...
This is something we get caught up in very easily. However, there’s something we can do about it. When you know who holds your future, you can rest in your day. The Lord’s not going anywhere. He’s just as dependable today, as He was yesterday or the ...
2
1 day ago
|
Are there any other Christians out there who don't believe the 'fear equals sin' claim?
Because regardless of how many Bible verses you can use to support the very general statement, human beings have a strong survival instinct and part of that involves human senses and emotions. For example, if a person repeatedly yells and throws thi...
0
1 day ago
|
Last night, on Youtube, I watched a video called "Joel Osteen exposed" or something similar.
It was John McArther basically saying Joel's Prosperity theology is false. The video maker included a caption that said "John McArther is also a false prophet." I'm no fan of Osteen or "prosperity gospel preachers" in ge...
0
1 day ago
|
How should we pray and act to deal with this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PYAN0t9cfY This is a most excellent video. I give Ashton Kutcher kudos for his work. His acting dumb on "That '70s Show" was just that, an act. The real deal is a very smart guy. We should work wit...
0
1 day ago
|
What Does It Really Mean To Be Made In The Image And Likeness Of God?
Jesus showed us with His life.
3
1 day ago
|
Who touched you?
0
|
When you need God’s peace, over panic.
The enemy (Satan) will lure us towards panic and worry, if we focus on all that is wrong in this world. He knows just what button to push, to set you off, but God offers us confident peace, when we keep our mind stayed on him, that can never be foun...
2
|
Don't You Know It's Not About Religion?
It's not about religion, it has been or ever will be about religion. It's all about a relationship with God, the Father. Man made religion is man's way of trying to reach God, relationship is God's way of reaching man.
4
|
When I cut my wrist and bleed I hallucinated and saw bloody red crosses
0
|
Why have you not accepted yeezus as your lord and saviour?
100+, M
0
|

Spirituality & Religion

Spirituality & Religion | Similar Worlds