Spirituality & Religion

Question:
Add more details (optional):
Add a Poll »
Post Rating Level: | | | |
Ask Question

So...god already knows what will happen in the future. And god is infallible so that means you can't change it...so does free will actually exist?
I know that this is an old question but i've never really talked about it before. And this is compounded if we believe that biblical prophecies are legitimate. How do we square inviolable predetermination with free will?
0
28 mins ago
|
“It is finished.”
God knew that after our salvation experience, as we sought to live a new life, we would sin again. And because of the continuing struggle with sin and failure in our lives, we would be tempted to doubt our salvation. So God gave us a sign of the new...
6
2 hrs ago
|
Louis Farrakhan Urges Muslims To "Divorce" America & Not Assimilate
2
13 hrs ago
|
Is it the duty of a Christian to combat prejudice among his or her congregation?
4
15 hrs ago
|
To those who are Catholic and have children (or anyone):
If your child announced plans to join the priesthood or become a nun (seriously), would you be pleased and proud or disappointed and concerned ?
5
1 day ago
|
Is there anyone here who respects Kent Hovind as a rational debater and an honest representation of the faith?
1
1 day ago
|
Can creationism make verifiable predictions? Can creationism be considered in the same realm as science?
For something to be a scientific theory, it must be predictive. That is to say, it must be able to specifically predict something which has not yet been observed. Evolution theory can and has done this. For example, Tiktaalik. It was predicted tha...
3
1 day ago
|
This Is Coming Soon
The Prophesy Of Revelation 20 20 Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, having the key to the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. 2 He laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thou...
1
|
This Is Coming
The Prophesy Of Revelation 19 19 After these things I [a]heard a loud voice of a great multitude in heaven, saying, “Alleluia! Salvation and glory and honor and power belong to the Lord our God! 2 For true and righteous are His judgments, because He...
0
|
Dream Interpretation
I need your help, i had a dream last night and it was a dream about me walking a dog on the beach during a swimming event, but the dog "husky type" kept running away. Does anyone know what this means?
3
|
What does science have to say about atheism?
https://news.yahoo.com/physicist-marcelo-gleiser-science-does-not-kill-god-090100672.html
0
|
Do you question things that are too good to be true?
Poll See Poll Options
I feel like good things happen and immediately doubt why they're happening to me. Like since when was God this kind haha Experience has taught me...
1
|
You've heard it said: Change your mind, and you'll change your life.
It's true. I've found in my life, that when you change your mind about something, you change your whole life for the better. Throughout my life, I've reinvented myself and life, as needed. It works quite well. No one has to stay stuc...
7
|
This Is Coming Soon
The Prophesy Of Revelation 18 18 After these things I saw another angel coming down from heaven, having great authority, and the earth was illuminated with his glory. 2 And he cried [a]mightily with a loud voice, saying, “Babylon the great is fallen...
5
|
Is Humanism a good ideology?
0
|
A professor with a DOCTORATE DEGREE questions "Where did God come from"? ...hmmmm
1
|
What is the purpose of life?
5
|
Want to see a one hit K.O by evolution to young earth creationism?
Look no farther than the way the fossil record is stratified. It's absolutely incompatible with a young earth creation world view and i've yet to see any creationist adequately defend their position on this.
3
|
This Is Coming Soon
The Prophesy Of Revelation 15 15 Then I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvelous: seven angels having the seven last plagues, for in them the wrath of God is complete. 2 And I saw something like a sea of glass mingled with fire, and those wh...
2
|
It’s being passed off by our government as “Something new and fun, to try to see what one could use it for, to make life easier in the future.”
Nothing could be further from the truth. It’s a devil’s lie, and an attempt to control people in every way possible. I believe this system shall usher in the Rapture, then following, the beginning of the Great Tribulation period, for those left behin...
3
|

Spirituality & Religion

Spirituality & Religion | Similar Worlds