Email or Username

Spirituality & Religion

Question:
Add more details (optional):
Add a Poll »
Post Rating Level: | | | |
Ask Question

I find that Thanksgiving eve is a great time to praise and worship Satan. Do you feel me?
2 hrs ago
|
Which body part of yours do you talk to the most?
22-25
2 hrs ago
|
My old man made it through surgery. I am thanking God as I asked Him for help. Do you thank Him daily?
GOD is GOOD
3 hrs ago
|
Do Satan worshippers celebrate any holidays ?
Asking for a friend 😏
10 hrs ago
|
On the flip side of religion. ...
11 hrs ago
|
Why must you humans slay us dragons constantly. What would you do
I, a slender dragon with purple eyes, and a lovely golden brown scale patter, am walking down the path which I normally do. I'm walking towards my mothers house because I was hungry and wasn't up to hunt, pressing on I was enjoying the sunn...
1 day ago
|
Will you be making a wish @ 11:11 tonight?
1 day ago
|
I’m 71. I’ve faced many a challenge and difficulties in life, along with painful experiences.
I believe God gave us tears for a reason. To wash away our sorrows and be refreshed. They are nothing to be ashamed of. You can kick and scream, and cry or have a fit. But don’t you ever, ever give up. The journey is worth it. It is not meant to harm...
1 day ago
|
Was Mary sexally abused by God?
1 day ago
|
Do you know anyone who was or is a member of a cult?
I know of someone who tried to start a cult based around a particular type of EDM. He used to be a friend of mine in the 90s. Before he started this cult he was stealing power tools from his job and selling them for crack. At that point I stopped spe...
|
If you were in a cult, what would your role be?
Poll See Poll Options
|
When you come to the end of your rope, that’s all the better.
That’s when you stop struggling, and allow God to take over, where he can finally do something for you. He can’t do anything for you, if you hold Him back with unbelief, or hold on to what is hurting you, or the past, instead of trusting Him. He know...
|
I want to know, what's the answer.
Besides 42, of course.
|
What kinda higher power do you believe in?
(Admins, we need a Physics category for questions like this)
|
What's a heat blanket?
|
How you plan to keep yourself warm this winter ?
|
Why do atheists get mad when people tell them or talk about God ?
If you do not believe then that is your business. I will not try to change your own personal beliefs in any way, shape or form. We have people who are believers, and we have people who are not. I am not in the business of patronising anybody for the...
|
what do you love about humanity? i love how it doesnt matter "who" you are , we are all born into bodies.... and nobody asked for it!
22-25
|
I got my sister to look at things my way I open her mind up
I got her into many things she is now going to college and doing what I told her to do. When she was young and naive she didn't care much for this things. Now she thanks me for opening her eyes.She feels a lot more lonely because she can't ...
|
Can my parents force me to go to church?
NOTE: Sorry, this is going to be long, but I feel that some background is needed for this question. So, I am 19, and I still live under my parent's roof. I don't have too much money in savings, but I work around 15-20 hours a week along wi...
|

Spirituality & Religion

Spirituality & Religion | Similar Worlds