Spirituality & Religion

Question:
Add more details (optional):
Add a Poll »

Ask Question

Ever had a birthchart written?
0
4 hrs ago
|
Will you pray with me?
Great God, thank you for Jesus. Thank you for your grace and mercy Father. We pray for repentance and love in our hearts. We pray they can find a cure for the virus and a vaccine. Please keep us and our families safe and protect us from the virus. H...
14
14 hrs ago
|
Does anyone know what Jesus did when Steven was martyred? 🤔
A gift to the first correct answer! Hint: only recordedonce in the Bible!
2
1 day ago
|
Do anyone here believe in God?
Let’s be friends!
10
1 day ago
|
Did you know that when you fast a day or more a health gene kicks in? Science has just now found out!
But fasting and praying is what Jesus asked us to do 2000 ago. Only God knows what’s good for us before science does!
4
1 day ago
|
Why is atheism untenable?
“Gradually, I realized that in the twenty years since I opted for philosophical atheism, a vast, systematic literature had emerged that not only cast deep doubt on, but also, from any reasonable perspective, effectively refuted my atheistic outlook. ...
5
1 day ago
|
Antichrist, America and End of Days with Greg Laurie
1
1 day ago
|
Do you have any prayer requests ?
Ignore the trolls. If you do have a prayer request please let us know xx
26-30, C
3
1 day ago
|
Why did you stop believing in God?
6
1 day ago
|
Will you pray with me?
Dear God, please here our prayers Father. Thank you for Jesus. Thank you for blessing us. Please protect us from evil and the virus. Help them find a cure. We pray for the people that are without a job because of the virus. Please be with them and we...
14
1 day ago
|
Will you pray with me?
Dear God our loving Father, we come together to praise you in prayer. Thank you for the sacrifice of your loving Son to save us and to establish his church. Please give us repentance in our hearts and love and compassion for one another. As the coron...
8
|
Is it bad to pray while using the bathroom?
Serious question
1
|
Have you ever accidentally wiped your eyes after cutting some peppers?
😬😭😬😭
5
|
Christians, Are there any specific verses in the Bible that talks about inviting/asking God into a situation?
Of course, God is everywhere(Omnipresent) But is there anything that talks about inviting Him in or examples of other Biblical figures doing this? Thanks in advance! btw, I'm asking because, I told a friend to ask God into his situation and res...
2
|
“From heaven the Lord looks down and sees all mankind, from his dwelling place he watched all who live on earth and who forms the hearts of all,
and who considers everything they do]Psalms 33:13
1
|
Do you think 'soul' is a correct concept of a human heart?
1
|
They will not endure sound doctrine.
King James Bible For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; Christian Standard Bible For the time will come when people will not tolerate so...
3
|
Call me idiot, Jesus freak, fanatical, anything but a child of God. It’s okay! ❤️
The scriptures I share are not my words but the Lords. I stand amazed at how many are angered by the words of the Lord. Don’t assume anything about me. I’m not date setting and I’m not declaring things that are in his hands alone. And know I’m not...
8
|
Are you faithful?
Luke 12:42-46 King James Version (KJV) 42 And the Lord said, Who then is that faithful and wise steward, whom his lord shall make ruler over his household, to give them their portion of meat in due season? 43 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord ...
2
|
Just sharing!
Revelation 8:6-13 King James Version (KJV) 6 And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound. 7 The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the ...
2
|

Spirituality & Religion

Spirituality & Religion | Similar Worlds