Spirituality & Religion

Question:
Add more details (optional):
Add a Poll »

Ask Question

If aliens made you a pet would you be a good pet or a bad pet?
0
6 hrs ago
|
Will you convert to Islam?
By @mmmmgirl123
Robot
3
19 hrs ago
|
Christ's Ministry in the Heavenly Sanctuary
There is a sanctuary in heaven, the true tabernacle which the Lord set up and not man. In it Christ ministers on our behalf, making available to believers the benefits of His atoning sacrifice offered once for all on the cross. He was inaugurated as ...
1
20 hrs ago
|
Marriage and the Family
Marriage was divinely established in Eden and affirmed by Jesus to be a lifelong union between a man and a woman in loving companionship. For the Christian, a marriage commitment is to God as well as to the spouse, and should be entered into only bet...
1
1 day ago
|
A must watch! Nicky Cruz in Belfast Ireland!!
1
|
A final warning ⚠️
2
|
Christian Behaviour
Christian Behaviour We are called to be a godly people who think, feel, and act in harmony with the principles of heaven. For the Spirit to recreate in us the character of our Lord we involve ourselves only in those things which will produce Christl...
1
|
Science In The Word Of God
1
|
My Journey
Since the past 17 years I've been on a very spiritual journey . It's been very tough but well worth it. My spiritual beliefs changed a lot on the way what I was choosing to be God . When I was 17 I ended up in severe pain with my soul afte...
1
|
Lessons for being human
Handed down from ancient Sanskrit.These are from some of the translated ancient scripts... 1. You will receive a body You may like it or not,but it will be yours for the entire period round. 2. You will learn lessons You are enrolled in a...
4
|
Stewardship
We are God's stewards, entrusted by Him with time and opportunities, abilities and possessions, and the blessings of the earth and its resources. We are responsible to Him for their proper use. We acknowledge God's ownership by faithful ser...
0
|
How did God create this?
0
|
It's Prayer time! Lets gather here and come boldly to the throne of grace!
What is your prayer request? You can write it here, where it is most powerful because when 2 or more gather for prayers He will hear our prayers. If you want to share yours anonoumusly just leave me a message please and I will put it in my prayer jou...
9
|
What did the animals on Noah’s ark eat?
22-25
2
|
How can anyone think that this beautiful world isn't created by God?
I just can't logically understand how order can come from chaos. It just isn't possible. Any logical brain understands that order has to come from a maker, not chaos. There has to be a creator! A watch could never make itself, or a train, o...
17
|
Questions to atheists, do you believe in karma?
Poll See Poll Options
1
|
The Sabbath
The beneficent Creator, after the six days of Creation, rested on the seventh day and instituted the Sabbath for all people as a memorial of Creation. The fourth commandment of God's unchangeable law requires the observance of this seventh-day S...
2
|
What do you know about Gog and Magog?
1
|
Institutional church is unbiblical
The institutional church is not Biblical. Ask me if you want to kno why I am saying that.
0
|
The Law of God
The great principles of God's law are embodied in the Ten Commandments and exemplified in the life of Christ. They express Go'ds love, will, and purposes concerning human conduct and relationships and are binding upon all people in every ag...
1
|

Spirituality & Religion

Spirituality & Religion | Similar Worlds