I Love to Love

I love to love! At the beginning of high school I was a hateful Person. I hated life, and I was always angry, in pain and alone (I'm still mostly alone lol).

In my final year of high school I had to fight hard to love loving others through so many trials in my life. Now that school has come to a close I realize that this amount I've living exposes me to so much pain, a pain my dad and his dad before suffered. Despite his warnings I push ahead to be a leader.

I teach, I coach, I care for others. I love to teach, help, and counsel others. It is who I am and what I fought so hard to be. I accept this pain in my life in hopes of giving back an even greater joy to the world around me.

Thank you (:
2
|
Bendu17 · 18-21, M
Yes, there are many painful trials that come with living, and that makes it hard to love. I'm glad that people like you exist. :)
NewBeginning · 18-21, M
[@567121,Bendu17] thank you (: I hope I can hold onto loving others. I have a long life ahead of me (I hope) and I refuse to give up on loving people!
Bendu17 · 18-21, M
[@460041,EternalSolitude] Yes, don't give up on loving people, I don't hate people, but I'm pretty inexperienced with interacting with them, so loving others is somewhat difficult for me.

I Love to Love
Categories: Beliefs, Dating and Relationships, Health

I love to love! At the beginning of high school I ... | I Love to Love | Similar Worlds