I Like Creative Writing

Once upon a time there was a giving girl called Gemma Trescothik. She was on the way to see her best friend Doris Parker, when she decided to take a short cut through Thetford Forest. It wasn't long before Gemma got lost. She looked around, but...
0
|
Why? As the clock struck ten, I saw her. Junoesque in stature with bright auburn hair, her elegance radiating as she crossed the cobblestones, glancing behind her as she walked. The moon was full that night; an orb shrouded by its duvet of darkness....
6
|
Caleb stood before the pyramid, gazing up at the peek. The sun bore down on his leathered face at a hundred degrees. Caleb said a prayer, and made one last call to Gordon. Gordon, the technical guy, explained the layout of the pyramid. "Just do...
1
|
Not all is what it seems. There is more to the world than meets the eye. There exists a world of magic and spells hardly anyone has seen. Creatures of magic take form of that of the hairless apes. They are in a fight to survive. Trying to keep themse...
1
|
We are not like the single-shapes, even though we share their form. We are not like them, for they are without a partner. We are not like them because we are one with nature. We are not like them because we are form changers, and we shall always be. ...
0
|
Just for fun, write a truthful epitaph. Here is one to give you an idea. Here lies the grave of Uncle Bob, Who spent his life as a drunken slob. He’s buried next to our Auntie Nelly, Who was equally drunk with a big, beer belly.
7
|
THE WATERFALL The cascading waterfall deafened my ears as I continued to climb. This was not going to be easy, but what was I supposed to do? If I turned my back and walked away, sleep would not have come easy to me that night or doubtfully any othe...
3
|
So are things better when you turn fifty? (I wrote this two years ago) This year (right near the beginning so I’ve had time to get used to it), I turned fifty. FIFTY! It doesn’t seem five minutes since I turned forty. The empty nest that...
5
|
EMPTY AT LAST Stomach rumbling, the volcano woke from its slumber, vivid dreams diminished; exhaling deeply, it released its first breath. Guts began to churn, deep within its cavity as the putrid aroma filled the air. Appendix irritated, a groan re...
1
|
Their Time Now..... Entranced by the aura of the sun, Tom sat on the deck in silence, only his thoughts for company. It had been so long since he had kept the company of a female that the mere idea of it terrified him……and yet here he was, anticipa...
4
|
Always loved writing throughout school. It’s a great way to get my thoughts across and be creative! Though, I have wrote much since high school, I would love to start again.
2
|
Dish...
2
|
Plums deify
0
|
I was about to write again for a long time and then this piece of worn out plastic and metal I'm typing on crashed on me "GOD, IT FEELS LIKE IT ALWAYS RAINS ON ME"
0
|
He walked past me, and stopped, and when our eyes met, it felt like the world stopped turning. He walked on, knowing none of this.
4
|
a fire that burns is a fire that gives life, i have to believe, i’ll wear your scar for you just for you to see. darkness falls because it has to but the sun rises because it’s supposed to, i’ll wear your scars just for you to see. evil wins the race...
3
|
I have more to give. I'm not done. I won't let you win. I'm above the cesspool you created, better than the man you wish I was. i'm breathing deeper now because of you. seeing more light. i must have missed the times you said you ...
4
|
I tried once, twice. I know now I'm not going anywhere. I always say I'll quit, but then it's like I fall down a hill in slow Ikl motion, without arms. Over and over again. I see this brilliant figure, i refused to demean you in my ...
1
|
I haven't really had a case of the feels for the guy in days. He hurt me, I'm over this.. I still don't understand if he meant to hurt me, the lines a blurred. And he is always blurry and confusing, I'm not the only one who says t...
2
|
Today a song played, "Sara", And I wondered if you were listening to the song with my name. The melody can take you away if you let it. "Sara..." Did you hear my name? Did you think of me? And then I looked up, and there you w...
0
|

I Like Creative Writing
Share your writing!
Categories: Hobbies, Writings

I Like Creative Writing | Similar Worlds