I Like Creative Writing

Their Time Now..... Entranced by the aura of the sun, Tom sat on the deck in silence, only his thoughts for company. It had been so long since he had kept the company of a female that the mere idea of it terrified him……and yet here he was, anticipa...
2
1 day ago
|
Always loved writing throughout school. It’s a great way to get my thoughts across and be creative! Though, I have wrote much since high school, I would love to start again.
2
|
Dish...
2
|
Plums deify
0
|
I was about to write again for a long time and then this piece of worn out plastic and metal I'm typing on crashed on me "GOD, IT FEELS LIKE IT ALWAYS RAINS ON ME"
0
|
He walked past me, and stopped, and when our eyes met, it felt like the world stopped turning. He walked on, knowing none of this.
4
|
a fire that burns is a fire that gives life, i have to believe, i’ll wear your scar for you just for you to see. darkness falls because it has to but the sun rises because it’s supposed to, i’ll wear your scars just for you to see. evil wins the race...
3
|
I have more to give. I'm not done. I won't let you win. I'm above the cesspool you created, better than the man you wish I was. i'm breathing deeper now because of you. seeing more light. i must have missed the times you said you ...
4
|
I tried once, twice. I know now I'm not going anywhere. I always say I'll quit, but then it's like I fall down a hill in slow Ikl motion, without arms. Over and over again. I see this brilliant figure, i refused to demean you in my ...
1
|
I haven't really had a case of the feels for the guy in days. He hurt me, I'm over this.. I still don't understand if he meant to hurt me, the lines a blurred. And he is always blurry and confusing, I'm not the only one who says t...
2
|
Today a song played, "Sara", And I wondered if you were listening to the song with my name. The melody can take you away if you let it. "Sara..." Did you hear my name? Did you think of me? And then I looked up, and there you w...
0
|
My insides are warm, The bomb in my chest, ticks faster, you igniter, when you walk closer, I barely can breathe, I tell myself "slow" Inside, I am hot, Outside I am cold. Sometimes i shake with nerves for you, Sometimes i am so calm, I s...
5
|
So what kinds of things does everyone like to write? I will start I love writing horror.
3
|
I think I enjoy editing my stories more than actually writing them
1
|
...and so, in the aftermath of the revolution, once the rotting corpse of capitalism and western democracy had been razed to the ground once and for all, the last remaining politicians and world leaders were rounded up by the black forest poets and f...
3
|
I have been writing stories since I was 3 years old. No, I didn't learn to write by age 3, but I had my mom write the words that would flow from my lips. Since then I have been a natural writer. This year in May, I walked the stage for my bachel...
0
|
Hello, Room... Hello, mister If I am just a little room to you, Then wipe your feet. Take off your shoes.. As a matter of fact, come barefoot. I want to get prints on every corner you've preyed. If you are a predator; ...
0
|
Train Of Reverie..... A lot of Questions and some answers from the silent lady on the 5 train pretending to read the newspaper  when she was really looking  at that guy across from her...   Are you the sickle that cut the cane...
0
|

I Like Creative Writing
Share your writing!
Categories: Hobbies, Writings

I Like Creative Writing | Similar Worlds