I Like Older Guys,Not Old Men

I really wish people that are old enough to be my parent, or grandparent would stop messaging and trying to talk to me. I'm sure some young women do like that, but I don't, and have an age range.
I'm glad you said that for example I am more drawn to attractive women.
Slink · 26-30, F
What post? Muy post aren't about me thinking I'm the most beautiful, or thinking I'm better than anyone in any way. I won't let anyone down me for being who I am though. And I won't let anyone tell me that I have to accept anything I don't want including advances from men older than I prefer to be involved with. If that makes me conceited, so be man. I've never said older men were ugly, and I'm too good for them. A lot of them are attractive to me, but age isn't just a number to me. That's not rude. When someone makes a tactless comment, I am not obligated to be kind to someone who's making me uncomfortable.
[@584452,PinkyPie]
Not saying any of that.
What is a 17 year old girl doing with a 29 year old man?
Talk about a paradox in attitudes.
In California that would have ended up with him incarcerated for stealing "from the cradle".
Slink · 26-30, F
I was graduated from highschool, and in Missouri it's legal. I turned eighteen one month later. He's within my age range. I'm 23 now and still married to him. That's not twenty or thirty years different either. Some people don't like black women. Am I confronting them over that preference? No. It's theirs and my opinion won't change theirs. Some don't like women bigger than a size two. That's for them to decide. Some don't even like women, that's for them. They're not conceited or rude because of it. It's what they like.
You can always set your message filters. No worries. Since I just turned 40. Let me get out of your way. Srry. It takes awhile .. using my walker and having to feel my way along the wall 😆😆
Slink · 26-30, F
[@582038,FelixLegion]
How am I conceited?
Again, you're assuming things. And you must like something about me of you're going to comment on every topic I post. You must want more than just my attention, or to get through to me if that was your goal because you can't private message. What do you want?
[@584452,PinkyPie] Actually thats what I am talking about. Whos assuming now. Lol. I am actually just having fun picking you apart. But since it seems to inflate your already oversized ego. Imma shake the spot. Yur right. You need a young boi you can control. Men are outta your league. Cya ✌
Slink · 26-30, F
[@582038,FelixLegion]
No. You just made me not care for you much, and that's why I'm not kind to you anymore. How am I supposed to know you're joking when all you've been is negative anyway? That doesn't prove anything about me besides the fact I don't appreciate harassment.
hope they understand
Slink · 26-30, F
[@688704,melissax]
Me too.
[@584452,PinkyPie] 🤗
seeandhear · M
Have you thought about changing your message settings? You can adjust it where messages from certain ages go in the requests section. That way you have the option of ignoring or replying.
Slink · 26-30, F
All the time. Right now even .
seeandhear · M
[@584452,PinkyPie] Those are exactly the kind of guys who you don’t want messaging you.
Slink · 26-30, F
That's why I posted what I did. And why I fight their ignorance.
Keepitsimple · 51-55, F
Can u imagine in real life a man an old man coming up to you and saying you’re attractive? The chances are sooo slim but here they hide behind that screen and have balls of steel!
Slink · 26-30, F
[@11509,Quietrumble]
All men have confidence behind the screen. It's not limited to age I find.
Keepitsimple · 51-55, F
[@584452,PinkyPie] true but to be your age and have men your fathers and grandfathers age looking for something is lame..I remember seeing mind snoring with their mouths open and dentures on the bathroom counter.
Slink · 26-30, F
Like I said above, I'm sure there's some young women who don't mind that type of age gap. I do. I shouldn't have to be criticized for it. Some people don't like black women. That's their prerogative. Some don't like women bigger than a size two. That's a preference. I can't be mad about that. All I can do is look to the millions of people who do.
th3r0n · 36-40, M
I get that, they're probably just hopeful. I like 18 year old women and I'm old enough to be father to one, so I'm sure that's much the same.
Slink · 26-30, F
[@517919,th3r0n]
I met my husband when I was 17. He was 29 at the time. He's your age now.
th3r0n · 36-40, M
[@584452,PinkyPie] that's a good age to have together, men who are dominant do a good job of helping a woman grow in the right ways
Slink · 26-30, F
He has. He didn't know it at first though.
WoodyAq · M
Well, old men can go for longer in bed. On the other hand, who wants to fuck an old man for a long time?
Slink · 26-30, F
[@392917,WoodyAq]
That's not necessarily true. Everyone's body is built differently.
WoodyAq · M
[@584452,PinkyPie] You're swell ...
meneme2000 · M
Do you advertise that range so they don’t waste your time or theirs?
Slink · 26-30, F
[@368253,meneme2000]
I don't know how to do that.
Don't open my message!!!
😟

I Like Older Guys,Not Old Men