I Love My Mum, She's My Hero

thank you mum for every thing. i know its been hard taking care of me because of my problems and how much i need you still. when i get old and big enough to help you properly i will do everything i can.
thank you for helping me grow up even when dad walked out on us you stayed and tried to stay happy. thank you mum.
12
|
K9security · 26-30, M
That's good that your mother cares that's what is most important im like a father to my baby brother he has autism and thinks im his dad because my father is a drop kick and can get ....
elliemarie · F
[@710474,K9security] thats good that you are good to your brother
K9security · 26-30, M
[@836459,elliemarie] well he doesn't understand i cant let him think im not his father
elliemarie · F
[@710474,K9security] yeah. i do know how that is.
What a beautiful way to honor your mum.
elliemarie · F
[@330935,Underconstruction] it what she should have
[@836459,elliemarie] Nice
Nerdygamingdude · 22-25, M
I'm sorry he was horrible to you. I know what not having a dad is like. Mine left when I was 3 months old. Cheated on my mom and then left 3 boys behind.

I Love My Mum, She's My Hero

thank you mum for every thing. i know its been har... | I Love My Mum, She's My Hero | Similar Worlds