Mildly Adult · Notifications: No Notifications · Newest First
tenente · 90-99, M
we aren't so different, you and i
wow
MrBrownstone · 41-45, M
When people realize that protesting him being president does nothing to change the fact.
Objecting to racism and misogyny is our right.
dunpender · 80-89, M
It will take the stupid ones, the majority a long time
Who's going to be more upset, the anti Trump people if he does what he said, or the Trump supporters if he doesn't.
ladycae · 100+, F
i expect that soon it will be all out war against trump. he will have pissed off everyone by the time his 4 years are up. he may go down as the most hated president ever.
@ladycae: not sure how to respond to that, I'd hope he would be but wouldn't wish that on anyone, if that makes sense.
ladycae · 100+, F
yes i get it, but he courted a lot of the wrong people with his hate campaign. i have heard so many trump voters say that he didn't mean it. the trouble is the most passionate people, did. and soon the anti=trump protests will look tame.
Svarog · 41-45, M
Bannon although a fruitcake, is a dangerous type
Svarog · 41-45, M
@RootinTootinHighFalutin: indeed
@Svarog: Btw, your comment "not all of them"... 1 Nazi/Klansman on Trump's cabinet is 1 too many. And his cabinet is full of these despicable people.
Svarog · 41-45, M
@RootinTootinHighFalutin: point taken
tenente · 90-99, M
😂
Livinkarma · 51-55, M
I am going to lay off the milk
Livinkarma · 51-55, M
Careful he may BITCH slap .... You
Livinkarma · 51-55, M
LMFAO
Svarog · 41-45, M
@Livinkarma: you wouldn't be laughing soon
Livinkarma · 51-55, M
I will smile always.
before I comment - let me say that I consider them both poor choices

I find it interesting to hear the rumbles of impeachment on the media - and they guy hasn't taken office yet - shows the high level of dissatisfaction.

ad I don't recall rioting after an election in the past elections - and I grew up in the 60s.

"may you live in interesting times"
Evangelicals are morons, I mean they worship a magical sky sadist and then cherry pick like a mofo as it suits them 🙃
Anopenheart · 51-55, M
by the time they realize how they have been duped, the GOP will find a way to blame the democrats