AnukBinary · 36-40, M
Nope and they won't anytime soon because the money funding them is plentiful
What protest?
Greenbare · 70-79, M
Soros is trying a different tactic. He has changed from hiring protesters to hiring thugs to beat up Electors.
Dont think so...? They stop in my city I think. Too cold for the protesters lol.
no idea
[c=#BF0080]Probably not until after Jan 20th.. they'll still be protesting at the annguration lol.[/c]
Invisible · 22-25, M
No, and what's worse is that there seems to be a shift towards China-like censorship as MSM seems to have created the "fake news" problem in order to take down some real conservative news organizations. They'll try to push fake stories that conservatives want to hear, and then they'll reveal that it was fake in order to fool people into thinking that the news has been fake for the whole election cycle. Really, the only fake news is MSM.
Greenbare · 70-79, M
CBS, CNN, and NYTimes are probably the worst FAKE NEWS sites. They, of course, fake more news by blaming someone else.
Invisible · 22-25, M
@Greenwind: That's the part that I think is so funny: they make fake news about fake news