Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive – Will Vindicate Everything We’ve Been Saying – Election Was Stolen

I keep hearing this stuff over and over.
I remember waiting for the dead fish Mueller Report.
And then another report that never seemed to really get any traction.

I think there was ample election fraud and cheating.
I think the courts refusing to hear the evidence is appalling.

But, I just don't know about this new promise of vindication.

If you have something useful to say - please do.
Dickwad trolls will be easily spotted and ignored.
I listened to all the talk about it and just could not buy the conspiracy. I am sure there was fraud and that there is likely fraud in every election but not enough to make a difference. Trump should never have ignored the virus that is why he is out.
MrBrownstone · 41-45, M
[@8093,Subsumedpat] And the governor of NY turned away medical ship and Samaritan hospital
[@1149,MrBrownstone] I don't care about any of that, if he will pretend that the pandemic we went through was not serious because it made him look bad because the economy then I don't trust him.
MrBrownstone · 41-45, M
[@8093,Subsumedpat] So when Democrats don’t take pandemics seriously,it’s different. Got it.
JohnnyO · 36-40, M
[@755518,GerOttman] 😂
curiosi · 56-60, F
I'm tired of getting my hopes up. Been hearing explosive stuff coming and yet Joe and the Hoe are still ruining things.
[@423488,curiosi] Yep!
Myselfatlast · 22-25, M
That was enough proof of a government conspiracy for four years the 2016 election was under investigation and the idiots on here ate it up and now in 2021 they refuse to hear anything about a stolen election without saying tinfoil hats conspiracy theorist somehow liberals are completely obvious to their hypocrisy and irony surrounding them. Personally I don’t believe anything will come of this just like nothing ever came of the 2016 claims
it got stolen from Bernie

it got stolen from Ralph Nader and Dennis Kucinich too,

Robert Kennedy, Eugene McCarthy and JFK and Henry Wallace.

I'm sure I left some out....
AbbeyRhode · F
I want so badly to believe that honor and integrity still exist in this country, that no one is above the law, that criminals will be punished, no matter who they are, and that honest people can trust the law to protect them, but at this point, I am almost out of hope.
Quetzalcoatlus · 41-45, M
Trust the plan! The inauguration will happen soon!
MotherHubbard · 56-60, F
The Dems stole the primary from Bernie Sanders. Remember the Shaddow app?
You never go there. Too odd.
Colley · 26-30, M
Must be pretty fun to be so dislodged from reality
Myselfatlast · 22-25, M
Speaking from experience [@1200421,Colley]
Colley · 26-30, M
[@691096,Myselfatlast] wow what a zinger 🥵
I'm not really that sanguine about anything explosive coming out that soon, tbh, either in terms of vindication or repudiation.
carpediem · 61-69, M
Sorry Trump lost. I like the guy and LOVE his policies. But it's not about Trump. It's about fraud and cheating. The fact the left is doing everything in their power to hide it certainly should raise red flags everywhere. The country is under attack right now from within. Stealing an election is a major problem.

I don't believe there will be vindication. I don't care. I just want the truth which is being covered up as we speak.
carpediem · 61-69, M
[@1200421,Colley] You need to investigate for fraudulant evidence. Plenty of circumstantial evidence out there. Now time to investigate. But no.... That's being stopped. Tech companies are actually censoring discussion around the issue.
DeluxedEdition · 22-25, F
[@112526,carpediem] lol he blocked me
carpediem · 61-69, M
[@25801,DeluxedEdition] The guy is clearly an idiot. Canadian after all.
Hopefully he blocks me too.
DocSavage · 18-21, M
I believe in Trump, like I believe Ken Ham’s Ark Encounter.
Carla · 61-69, F
Are you certain it wont be two weeks?
I will wager that all that fraud info will be disclosed at the same time Rudy discloses all that pertinent info he got in Ukraine.
And I bet at the same time damaging info will come out against all those other democrats that trump's DOJ was investigating.
Do you think they will all be in jail by the 4th of July?
Fake news again.. 🙄
Jeffrey51 · 51-55, M
Why are people still talking about the election
DocSavage · 18-21, M
What makes you think they’re going to find any results that will change anything ?
Biden is president. Nothing is going to change that. Do you really think Trump will be re-instated ? That he’ll just waltz in to the Oval Office and take over ?
And what if, as before, it turns out the evidence shows the election was in fact fair and honest ? It didn’t pass mustard in the courts before, there’s no reason to believe it will now. If Trump loses again , would you accept the truth, or continue the lie ?
Budwick · 70-79, M
[@1204214,DocSavage] [quote]What makes you think they’re going to find any results that will change anything ?[/quote]

There's a bunch of evidence that was never heard by the courts.

What makes you think they won't find any results that will change anything ?