No Evidence Of Fraud In Georgia Elections

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/06/01/fact-check-georgia-audit-hasnt-found-30-000-fake-ballots/5253184001/

The claim: A preliminary audit in Georgia found 30,000 'fake ballots'

Reality: it did not happen.

Three audits didn't find fraud
The Georgia secretary of state's office has audited the state's election results three times. None of those audits turned up evidence of widespread fraud.

"Our law enforcement officers and secretary of state's office spent literally thousands of hours examining ballots in Fulton County and other counties trying to track these kinds of claims down, and so far we've seen nothing give any merit to it," Gabriel Sterling, the Republican chief operating officer and chief financial officer for the Georgia secretary of state's office, said in a recent interview with CNN.

The fraud claim was based on a Facebook post.
monte370-79, M
I wonder how long until the fourth audit starts? 馃槉.
NorthwestM
[@744413,monte3] [quote]I wonder how long until the fourth audit starts? 馃槉.[/quote]

It did not happen. It was blocked by a Judge on May 28th. The County does not want it to happen. However, the idiots are claiming that the fourth audit proved fraud took place. 馃ぃ
TrunkZ56-60, M
At least it wasn't based on a MySpace post 馃槵馃槵
LeopoldBloomM
Just wait until Cyber Ninjas does their audit. They鈥檒l find ballots that didn鈥檛 even exist after the election.
Viper31-35, M
Of course not, it was run by Republicans ;)

The fact voting ballots, are the ones run by the Democrats ;) lol jk

Sorry, just felt the need for slight trolling, please don't mind me, I just mean to be playful :)
Now watch. Republicans will demand an investigation of the investigators.