I apologise.

I gave reasons why Pizzagate and QAnon were ridiculous so I got blocked by an Alex Jones fan. This critical free-thinker must have realised I work for George Soros and the Lizard People.
Picklebobble2 · 56-60, M
It’s good to be employed
What is pizza Gate?
Backdoortothesublime · 41-45, M
[@601940,badminton] I've eaten there. They gave our pizza free since a fly landed on it.
[@887863,enkidu] WTF thats crazy!
[@1195324,Backdoortothesublime] hahahah random
PrincessVelvet · 31-35, F
[b]DOMINION!!!!![/b]
Hahah i blocked that clown when he deleted all my comments
deadgerbil · 22-25, M
[@17829,TryingtoLava] these rightoids cry about snowflakes, but they are the snowflakes lol
[@761112,deadgerbil]
[@761112,deadgerbil] They don't even know the meaning of snowflake. The word just became popular so they adopted it into their repertoire of catch phrases and words.
JohnnyO · 36-40, M
Hes so butthurt LOL 😂
meJess · F
Government reality is probably far more ridiculous than any conspiracy theory.
TurtlePink · 18-21, F
Wait, what happened?
Burnley123 · 36-40, M
[@731023,KaiTheHuman] They are free-speech absolutists. 😎
deadgerbil · 22-25, M
If questioned, he probably would say he believes in this stuff too lol

lol i got blocked for asking him if he got the information about pizzagate from the same source that he got the claim that Bill Gates was kicked out of India.

Bit fragile for a conspiracy nut🤷‍♀️
Among some of the right wing nuts around here there is now a conspiracy that I am not actually Canadian for some reason.
Burnley123 · 36-40, M
[@346344,PicturesOfABetterTomorrow] Yeah, I mean who would even want to be Canadian. 😜
[@422868,Burnley123] Lol. Funny thing was that all came out of me pointing out how stupid the Hal Turner conspiracy about thousand of Chinese soldiers secretly occupying Vancouver was.
Burnley123 · 36-40, M
[@346344,PicturesOfABetterTomorrow] Jordan Peterson speaks for all Canadians anyway. He is your greatest intellectual. 😇
badminton · 61-69, MVIP
Soros' alliance with the Reptilians is centered on their master plan to brainwash all American white male conservatives and force them to get gay-married to Hispanic illegal immigrants in order to sap the will of all right-thinking Americans. '
Burnley123 · 36-40, M
[@601940,badminton] [quote]Soros' alliance with the Reptilians is centered on their master plan to brainwash all American white male conservatives[/quote]

This first problem with that theory is that they have all been brainwashed so much already that there are no brains left to wash.
spjennifer · 56-60, T
[@422868,Burnley123]

😝
spjennifer · 56-60, T
[@9416,Northwest] How many microchips has he implanted in you so far? 😝
Northwest · M
[@605026,spjennifer] Only the two with my vaccines.
spjennifer · 56-60, T
Congratulations! Welcome to the group, lots of us have been blocked by these trolls. Have a slice and some Adrenochrome to wash it down with, it's the drink of choice amongst us baby eating lizard people! 🙃
Burnley123 · 36-40, M
[@605026,spjennifer] Oh, I have been blocked by so many of these people that I've lost count. I probably shouldn't be proud of it but I kind of am. 😎
spjennifer · 56-60, T
[@422868,Burnley123] It means you're doing something right! 😝
QuixoticSoul · 36-40, M
I hope sleeping on a bed of sorosbux makes it all worth it.
Carla · 61-69, F
Speaking freely is only a thing to many of these people if you're participating in their circle of jerking.
Sticky business that...
🤢
HatterM · 46-50, M
Do you?! So they pay you in cryptocurrency then?! 😆
Graylight · 46-50, F
Yeah, you were probably too obvious. I find it's better when I kind of agree or at least equivocate at first and then slide some truth in somewhere in the conversation. They never see it coming because they don't know what truth looks like.
Burnley123 · 36-40, M
[@627992,Graylight] You can persuade people in the middle. The cult-rightists can't be persuaded and just need the piss taking out of them.