Bidens admin weaseling out of every campaign promise he made is a lesson in why you don’t make excuses for politicians

everrrrrr. I still think Biden’s better than trump by a mile but that doesn’t mean I’m not going to hate him for basically lying
CAN PEOPLE STOP LYING? Biden is already a great president...any one who says differently is someone who thought that Trump was a great president...which means you are insane. If you think that storming the capital was a great moment in history than you are nuts...if you thought Pence should have been murdered, go get your prescriptions refilled.

I hate listening to people go on and on about presidents "that were great" when they have no concept of reality...Clinton would have been great...Reagan was horrible...The Bush family...i can't even talk about them. And i said Trump being president was going to be exciting but that he wouldn't accomplish anything...i had no idea how right i was.

Obama clearly would have been a great president if the Republicans had allowed it.
MarkPaul · 22-25, M
[@70398,bunny61] This is the nuttiest thing I have EVER read. This is like Hidin' Insurrectionist Baby-trump claiming there wouldn't be pandemic if you didn't count the states with the highest number of COVID cases and deaths.

This is just more of the victim and hand-out mentality that has gripped the mass population so they (you) don't have to confront reality and can live inside of your fantasies conveniently, comfortably, and lazily.
NoahB · 26-30, M
[@8638,MarkPaul] lol yeah heaven forbid the government everyone pays taxes to actually help anyone. don't want to get all the poors hooked on a functioning government
MarkPaul · 22-25, M
[@960372,NoahB] There's a big difference between the government helping out and the government giving hand-outs. Instead of feeling so bitter because your sense of entitlements aren't coming quick enough or in as much volume as your taste dictates to you, try doing something productive with your time to help yourself and others.
NoahB · 26-30, M
[@8638,MarkPaul] uh huh. sounding pretty conservative there pal.
MarkPaul · 22-25, M
[@960372,NoahB] Adhering to some "factory" label is not my interest. I just don't see how your obsessive desire for "stimmy" holds any common sense. That's neither conservative, liberal, pro-insurrectionist, anti-insurrectionist, or any other label you might wish to hurl my way.

If you made the personal decision to take out a college loan, then pay for it. If you chose to have kids, don't expect everyone else to financially support your personal decision. If you are starving or you have a medical emergency, then, yes, you should be able to count on the government to help you become self-sustainable.

In the meantime, I really think, in my professional opinion, you should get that chip on your shoulder looked at.
NoahB · 26-30, M
[@8638,MarkPaul] oh? you're a professional now too?
MarkPaul · 22-25, M
[@960372,NoahB] OMG. What is your problem, dude?
NoahB · 26-30, M
[@8638,MarkPaul] lol what?? you said it i was just asking dang
MarkPaul · 22-25, M
[@960372,NoahB] Expressing my professional opinion about that giant chip on your shoulder was only one small portion of what I said. And, that wasn't even the main part, yet THAT is what you are objecting to?

I just think you have this inflated sense that government should hand you all these unearned gifts. Have you ever heard of self-sufficiency?
jackj · 56-60, M
Based on your historical analysis I would question your objectivity Bunny with all due respect. [@70398,bunny61]