The stink of desperation is strong. I even have some random Brittish Trump cultist trying to convince me of the latest OAN conspiracy of the week in

my inbox.
Oh your inbox huh ?
[@760047,MarmeeMarch] Apparently you guys have gotten so desperate you are messaging me just to pick fights now and share the latest gospel of El Trumpy.

You guys are like the Millerites.
[@346344,PicturesOfABetterTomorrow] I never PM you - maybe you have a secret admirer -
[@760047,MarmeeMarch] Maybe not but they come from your camp of "special" folks.
adorbz · 22-25, F
on behalf of the non-trumpy british I apologise that people like him exist 😅 and aren’t satisfied with just wrecking our country
JimboSaturn · 51-55, M
[@1027452,adorbz] the nationalism that supported brexit is similar to the populist movements in america and europe.
JimboSaturn · 51-55, M
[@760047,MarmeeMarch] they are taxed high true but that is because they have a stronger social safety net
[@339269,JimboSaturn] [big][center][b][c=#4C0073]RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT .....[/c][/b][/center][/big]
Harriet03 · 41-45, F
tt?!
Tsk, tsk 🤦‍♀️
🇬🇧 ✌
Burnley123 · 36-40, M
We do get some of them here. It is not a lot of people but it is a large minority subset of the UK right. It's the point where the right of the Tory Party support crosses over into UKIP, MRA's, and Youtube politicos.
Burnley123 · 36-40, M
[@346344,PicturesOfABetterTomorrow] I dunno. I think Marmee deserves some credit for questioning the orthodoxies of his own tribe. A lot of people on all sides of the spectrum never do that.
[@346344,PicturesOfABetterTomorrow] You mean something like a Great Wall ?
You do realize that you live in America ?
[@760047,MarmeeMarch] Clearly you flunked geography. Canada is not the USA.
[@346344,PicturesOfABetterTomorrow] Clearly you flunked 1st grade reading...