InkBot Best Comment
I was hired by Soros.
Burnley123 · 36-40, M
[@1156195,InkBot] lol

rhouse · 51-55, M
Insulting Trump has to be the easiest job ever. Why don't I get paid?
DeWayfarer · 61-69, M
And for every liberal there's 1.5 conservatives doing the very same thing! Russia pays better than China!
clothos · 61-69, F
I don't think SW has a large enough membership to make paying staff to write propaganda worthwhile.
If it were, then the Republicans would be at it just as vigorously as the Democrats.

There are a few characters here whose posts are always political, and never anything else. One is a Dem and three are Reps.
I don't believe any of them are paid.
I think they are just people who strongly believe they are right and are desperate to try to find anyone they can convince. I've seen zero evidence that anyone has been influenced by a single thing any of them has said.

The 3% of citizens who are swinging voters tend to be independent thinkers. They will do their own research and decide according to the past records of the candidates, the present conditions of the country, and their own values.
smiler2012 · 56-60, M
bobgrant45 probably minimal amount people can see what trump is all about and do not necessary have to have an connection at all to the biden campaign
Frank52 · 61-69, M
You missed the 'zero' option. Just how important do you think SW is?
BobGrant45 · 70-79, M
[@908775,Frank52] zero is fewer than 10.
acpguy · C
They will not answer and most running this are UK or Canadian twits that love everything socialist.