If your a person voting for Trump, then your not a real person.
Only stating facts.
7
|
They're parasites feasting on the bowels of the human condition.
1961dave · 56-60, M
Wrong, you are totally clueless!
nedkelly · M
If you're a person voting for Hillary "the sewer rat" Clinton , then you're not a real person
PaulMcCartney · 22-25, F
Also true, but it beats voting for trump.
If I'm not voting for trump, then what am I?
PaulMcCartney · 22-25, F
I am not sure, you tell me.
MasterLee · 51-55, M
We don't vote for presidents
MasterLee · 51-55, M
@PaulMcCartney: have you read the constitition?
PaulMcCartney · 22-25, F
@MasterLee: nope not really. Does it say we shouldn't vote for presidents?
MasterLee · 51-55, M
@PaulMcCartney: lol no. Check article II section 1 clause 3
1961dave · 56-60, M
No you're just someone who has absolutely no idea what's going on. I'm certain if you actually comprehended what'd going on you would want Trump in.
1961dave · 56-60, M
@PaulMcCartney: Really, interesting. Hillary has said she will increase the planned number of refugees to be brought in by 500%. In Colone Germany alone hundreds of women were sexually assaulted and raped by refugees on New Years Eve. The citizens reacted by protesting, they call the refugees rapefugees because of the attacks.[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/00/20/79/92/dave-LeAlOJ8Ir-b.jpg]
Stockholm Sweden is now referred by many as the rspe capitsl of the world because of refugees raping there![image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/00/20/79/89/dave-vDiB9buID-b.jpg]
The refugees are coming from the homeland of ISIS, for ISIS coming in with the refugees is a perfect way to infiltrste countries. Once the migration is through ISIS will be committing terrorist attacks like in Paris in all of the countries taking these refugees
PaulMcCartney · 22-25, F
@1961dave: what are you trying to prove with this? It had nothing to do with what we are discussing. You just don't have any more ideas on how to defend trump
1961dave · 56-60, M
@PaulMcCartney: I'm through wasting my time talking to a troll.
Your facts seem to represent what the typical Hillary supporter thinks of as a fact.
1961dave · 56-60, M
@PaulMcCartney: No, Trump is only running so he can save the country. You really are not too bright!
PaulMcCartney · 22-25, F
@1961dave: your views are outdated. No matter how hard you try to defend your views, you'll never win, just give up honey
MasterLee · 51-55, M
@PaulMcCartney: not agreeing with you.
That one I won't argue, lol. 😆
Pop0159 · 56-60, M
I don't think either candidate is a good choice .. .. but they were chosen by their parties .. .. I beleive it is a sign of what people as a whole now accept .. ..

But the great thing about America is we have the right to our own choice and vote .. .. ..

If your a person voting for Trump, then your not a... | Politics | Similar Worlds