Should Comey resign?
1
|
firefall · 61-69, M
Yes, but he wont - as always, IOKIYAR
doctorlove · M
Should he be fired?
Yes that's a good point too.
firefall · 61-69, M
Creating a republican martyr? prolly not worth it, given he can just be ... not reappointed, by the new President
lorne13 · 61-69, M
at least he should issue a public apology for what he's tried to do to Clinton
I agree. But I think it's too late and he won't.
hippyjoe1955 · 61-69, M
He can't be fired but he can be impeached. No he should not resign. There is sufficient evidence that a criminal act was committed and thus needs to be investigated.
Th1nkF1rst · 61-69, M
@hippyjoe1955: [b][big]TYVM![/big][/b]

intelligent & honest!

[BTW: is the "Life Insurance" folder real? (either way I laughed)]
@hippyjoe1955: He is telling the truth when he said 'there's no prosecutable evidence'? Truth cannot be truth when it suits you.
Th1nkF1rst · 61-69, M
@BigAsset: swap thumbs now
Th1nkF1rst · 61-69, M
Noooooo!

Perhaps Hillary Clinton should!

Sore Democrats are whining because their "Golden Bitch" is getting Tarnished and her "Sweet Savior of the Universe" Facade is Crumbling

He did nothing wrong this time except maybe tip his hand a little...
🙄
firefall · 61-69, M
@Th1nkF1rst: I see you dont actually cite anything, or make any specific accusations of illegal acts. I think it's pretty clear that for you her crime is having a vagina and opinions.
Th1nkF1rst · 61-69, M
@firefall: I've no problem with her gender nor her choice of "ideas" (it's her right & privilege to think that way).

I've got issues with her obvious overall honesty, character, audacity, personality and true intentions. I think she hides way too much and it'll be shock and awe of epic proportions when (IF) the reality about Hillary Clinton comes forth.

BTW, I don't like Trump and I'd be Happier with Biden or nearly anyone else.
With the stuff coming out about him not wanting to name Russia as a party interfering with the election because he felt it was too close to the election, his stated reasons for his letter are looking more and more like total BS. He needs to go.
Yes it looks like that.
puck61 · 56-60, M
He did what he was ethically obligated to do. The Clinton cartel is guilty of much more than simple corruption. They are cold blooded murderers on top of everything else.
lorne13 · 61-69, M
he sold his ethics to trump weeks ago
puck61 · 56-60, M
@lorne13: He did the right thing. We do not need a hardened career criminal as POTUS. Trump might be a bit rough around the edges but he is real. Hillary might still be elected but karma and truth have a way of coming about.
@puck61: Truth is determined by proof and evidence. If you have any then you ought to be providing it to the relevant authorities rather than hanging around online complaining about it.
LvChris · 36-40, M
I [b]love[/b] to see all the people who hated Comey before--when he issued his statement about taking Clinton to trial--and wanted him shot suddenly come to his defense and talk about how noble he is. They don't even try to hide their politically motivated fickleness. Well done, folks! The internet never fails to make me laugh (at people).

Should Comey resign? | Politics | Similar Worlds