America will be a likeable Country Again once Hillary is President
2
|
AlmightyLoad · 22-25
God help us
AwakeAndDreaming · 22-25, F
honey if it hasnt happened by now it aint gonna happen any time soon
yllacsar · 41-45, M
Yeah - electing a blonde after the atavistic negroe should help there ...
You are a racist pig. Well one of them is a two term president already, and the blonde will be next. Your dickhead orange can continue to grab p**sy. Buffoon.
America was never a likable country lol.
ChipmunkErnie · 61-69, M
From what I hear, people tend to like Americans because of their charity around the world, but dislike the US government and the bombs they drop.
Oosure · M
You may have something there...people will hate her so much they'll love the rest of the country...hmmmm.

Perhaps a brilliant insight!
Picklebobble · 51-55, M
Bush Jnr. Did the damage on that one I'm afraid.
Strange foreign policy decisions plunged America's allies in to a ten year war on two fronts in Afghanistan and Iraq.
And even now we're not completely extricated from either !
I think Obama has done a good job of trying to heal rifts with traditional U.S. allies. But I think it's clear there needs to be a parting of the ways.
So whoever wins. Don't expect support from outside if the president was to go after Iran or Saudi Arabia or ....whoever!
And then you look at the candidates for the forthcoming election and if you're not American you think......Really ?.......This the best you can come up with ?
RayRay77 · 61-69, M
I can't stop laughing long enough to comment!
OKWTF2 · 46-50, M
so the un-likability is due to the current president? Careful, this kind of talk has some people calling you racist.
[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/00/22/16/51/theoneyouwerewarnedabout-JagZIVz6s-b.jpg]
ChipmunkErnie · 61-69, M
Probably not -- Hillary isn't likeable, but I'll vote for her because of her intelligence, abilities, and general outlook on what America should be. As to the US being "likeable" -- to whom?
AwakeAndDreaming · 22-25, F
i dont think the brits will ever get over that little tea incident
ChipmunkErnie · 61-69, M
Not to mention the whole Revolution thingy.
AwakeAndDreaming · 22-25, F
meh, theyve lost a lot of colonies
now tea on the other hand

America will be a likeable Country Again once Hill... | Politics | Similar Worlds